missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Yeah right, I mean, black people are treated exact the same way that white people, right? 

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/20/news/economy/black-white-wage-gap/

I'm sure a latino gay man would also know about discrimination and how it feels. i don't know how being enslaved feels like and neither do any black people living now.

you're stupid logic of theres nothing to defend black people for just amazes me when theres cops killing hundreds of innocent black people

yeah we don't need Martin Luther Kings and Malcolm Xs walking around and parading us for our rights. if a black persons wants to defend themselves, they'll do whatever they want to. I really don't know why everytime there's these types of arguements black discrimination is always brought into it... if we wanted to bring that in we would have. and obviosuly ik black people are discriminated against toward white people... I don't need you telling me. 

Dr. Martin Luther King- single greatest American ever-

In the end, we will remember, not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

Everyone should find and listen to Dr. King's "I have a dream" speech. Not the part everyone knows, but the rest of it that came before, which is so powerful

and so heartbreaking, that it is almost never played.

and Bravo to Hillary for being in his face today. Donny baby, Bernie baby & their racist fans and anti-women fans, would like nothing more than for you to disappear.

Keep fighting the good fight Hillary. Those same spew every conspiracy theory out, and both of them, discount that there has been a 40 year conspiracy and vendetta against Hillary Clinton.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Latino gay man here! And I have something to say: white americans :) up w/ our contries and supported a lot of the dictatorships here in Latin American. I think it's funny how white americans love to act like the victims when they caused trouble all around the world and can't deal with the consequences.

ommgggg i knowwwww.

lemme tell yall a story

so a president known as Theodore Roosevelt split up my home country just because it would be easier for american ships to make trips around the world. ever since my country, split up now into 4 other countries has been facing hard times. keep in mind this country used to be one of spains best and richest ports and used to be known as Grand Colombia, but now its just Colombia

I never really said white terrorism doesn't exist but the fact of the matter is that ISIS isn't run by a bunch of white people lol, they just aren't comparable.

Jihad, ISIS, these are real and dangerous things. Much more dangerous than the KKK or white people who shoot up schools.

I agree it is unfair the way many Muslims are treated, but all I am saying is the suspicion is justified. Lol.

My Muslim friends feel the same way I do. I don't really care to discuss this anymore because you people clearly don't understand that not everything is offensive.

Isn't being gay illegal in the middle East? Lol

You all just desire to be good people so bad because you're too bored with your silly lies and that's the T on that.

You make a better point here. White boys and the KKK don't have strong networks of people to gather around and fight for a cause. lol, the KKK and white superems aren't being bombed by the dozens overseas 

I never really said white terrorism doesn't exist but the fact of the matter is that ISIS isn't run by a bunch of white people lol, they just aren't comparable.

Jihad, ISIS, these are real and dangerous things. Much more dangerous than the KKK or white people who shoot up schools.

I agree it is unfair the way many Muslims are treated, but all I am saying is the suspicion is justified. Lol.

My Muslim friends feel the same way I do. I don't really care to discuss this anymore because you people clearly don't understand that not everything is offensive.

Isn't being gay illegal in the middle East? Lol

You all just desire to be good people so bad because you're too bored with your silly lies and that's the T on that.

So, what should we do about the americans here in Brazil? I mean, nothing against you, but white americans love guns, shooting people and all that stuff, and I really don't think it's safe for the people of my country to have people of your country near us. How does it sounds? 

You make a better point here. White boys and the KKK don't have strong networks of people to gather around and fight for a cause. lol, the KKK and white superems aren't being bombed by the dozens overseas

oh yeah i wanna be good so bad!!!! just like how i dont want my rights and other peoples rights taken away too! wow im such angel just because i wanna marry who i want to marry and i want other races to be treated equally too!! wow

Americans view things racially because racism has played a huge part of our country's history since the beginning, from slavery to Japanese interment camps to denying Jewish immigrants after the holocaust to fighting against civil rights to modern police shootings and racial profiling... yeah... race is something very deep rooted in American history and it needs to be talked about and fought at all cost. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

All I know from what I can follow from outside of America, is that you guys are really in for a blast (quite literally since Trump is a hate figure for many which may spark terrorist attacks all over Murica) for the next 4 years.

You have voted for somebody who openly hates one religion with passion, already deleting achievements of the LGBT community, somebody who quite frankly values humans on how much money they have in the bank and will bring you closer to isolation. Basically, the north american version of Russia.

Bonus: good luck America wanting to reduce German cars being imported when you are not able to build proper ones yourself. As you have never been.

alright y'all disgusting and nasty people are bumming me out, especially on this day when satan got elected as the us president. imma go hang with my family and i hope all of y'all, except @trayertrash and those few others who had their head on right, choke.

peace out, read a textbook, take a course in us history, and do whatever you have to do to get your priorities straight. later sweaties !

Americans view things racially because racism has played a huge part of our country's history since the beginning, from slavery to Japanese interment camps to denying Jewish immigrants after the holocaust to fighting against civil rights to modern police shootings and racial profiling... yeah... race is something very deep rooted in American history and it needs to be talked about and fought at all cost. 

But it can't if people keep saying "white people are bad/the reason everything goes wrong/whatever else"... Never in history hate helped the achievement of peace  :noparty:

But it can't if people keep saying "white people are bad/the reason everything goes wrong/whatever else"... Never in history hate helped the achievement of peace  :noparty:

The only time people say that is as a counter arguments towards racist who try to justify their profiling/xenophobia/bigotry. When someone says all terrorist are Muslims while denying the existence of white Christian terrorist then yeah, discussing the actions of white people and the damage they've done to America is necessary. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

she didnt win because she is a woman. trump had so many controversies you wouldnt be able to count them on your fingers and toes. hillary had like what 2 controversies? her emails and HER HUSBAND NOT HER cheating. it was because these old uneducated idiots couldnt stand a woman being president. it was also the third party voters fault because she got a lot more votes than trump did, if only they hadnt voted paris hilton we wouldnt be in this mess

....i mean there actually are multiple reasons to dislike clinton, she's known for flip flopping, being a corporate sellout, and being hawkish militarily, voting for harmful trade agreements, promoting fracking...but..ok

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

but "the left" is superior when compared to bunch of racist misogynistic homophobic transphobic xenophobic pieces of sh-t, human decency is always superior. 

oh come on, this will be credible when "the left" will stop supporting an economic system that spits on human decency everyday. This is pointless otherwise