missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Youtube is protecting a nazi from being bullied and harassed.

They still haven't taken down videos of people harassing Katelyn Nichole Davis before her suicide nor the people who mocked her afterwards. 

They still haven't taken down 100s of rape, sexual harassment and street harassment videos.

They still haven't taken down videos of fights, people throwing acid on Muslim women, beatings of disabled teens and abuse.

But... they'll take down a video of  a nazi getting punched :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  

BcQAyfp.png

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Youtube is protecting a nazi from being bullied and harassed.

They still haven't taken down videos of people harassing Katelyn Nichole Davis before her suicide nor the people who mocked her afterwards. 

They still haven't taken down 100s of rape, sexual harassment and street harassment videos.

They still haven't taken down videos of fights, people throwing acid on Muslim women, beatings of disabled teens and abuse.

But... they'll take down a video of  a nazi getting punched :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  

BcQAyfp.png

They do not have actual rape videos, if they are posted they are usually flagged or taken down. In addition to this I found this same video post five other places on youtube publicly accessible. So they can delete it all they want its still all over. anyways 

Also you gonna act like the youtube corporation sides with this man when they banned the girl who they nicknamed " hilter's daughter"? 

This is slander honestly. 

They do not have actual rape videos, if they are posted they are usually flagged or taken down. In addition to this I found this same video post five other places on youtube publicly accessible. So they can delete it all they want its still all over. anyways 

Also you gonna act like the youtube corporation sides with this man when they banned the girl who they nicknamed " hilter's daughter"? 

This is slander honestly. 

It's not slander when it's pointing out something they've done. I'm not saying youtube itself is bad nor that they support him nor that the video isn't still up in other places, but why are they trying to remove this when there's still videos of brutal violence still up? There's a video of a sexual assault that's been up for over 3 years and still hasn't been taken down even though it's been reported. 

It's not slander when it's pointing out something they've done. I'm not saying youtube itself is bad nor that they support him nor that the video isn't still up in other places, but why are they trying to remove this when there's still videos of brutal violence still up? There's a video of a sexual assault that's been up for over 3 years and still hasn't been taken down even though it's been reported. 

You are claiming that they are protecting the identity of a nazi man, that is slander. 

And you are being vague. They still have it up. So what is the point of this? Its still being viewed on youtube as we speak? 

via google

slan·der
ˈslandər/
noun
LAW

1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander"

You are claiming that they are protecting the identity of a nazi man, that is slander. 

And you are being vague. They still have it up. So what is the point of this? Its still being viewed on youtube as we speak? 

via google

slan·der
ˈslandər/
noun
LAW

1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander"

I'm not going sit here and nitpick with you on what slander is or isn't since I'm aware you're always looking for a fight  :smh:

I'm not going sit here and nitpick with you on what slander is or isn't since I'm aware you're always looking for a fight  :smh:

Thats fine since theres literally 12,000 videos of him getting punched on your coming on a thread about the american election talking about some random that got punched lmao. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nazi+man+punched 

literally 12,000 results of him getting punched, mess.

Thats fine since theres literally 12,000 videos of him getting punched on your coming on a thread about the american election talking about some random that got punched lmao. 

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nazi+man+punched 

literally 12,000 results of him getting punched, mess.

Most of those results aren't even him and there's been 100s of videos of it taken down already  :smh:

Anyway, I was pointing out the irony of what counts as bullying and harassment while there's actual videos of bullying and harassment still up, sorry you can't grasp that concept  :smh:

Most of those results aren't even him and there's been 100s of videos of it taken down already  :smh:

Anyway, I was pointing out the irony of what counts as bullying and harassment while there's actual videos of bullying and harassment still up, sorry you can't grasp that concept  :smh:

then make a youtube thread for. youtube. videos. 

You can't grasp there is literally thousands of his face on there. Stop reaching. And i thought you said you weren't going to reply?  :teehee:

then make a youtube thread for. youtube. videos. 

You can't grasp there is literally thousands of his face on there. Stop reaching. And i thought you said you weren't going to reply?  :teehee:

it involves politics and this election cycle  :facepalm:

and i thought you said you were taking time off from lanaboards  :teehee:

it involves politics and this election cycle  :facepalm:

and i thought you said you were taking time off from lanaboards  :teehee:

I did, and he has nothing to do with the election since nazis dont matter so? anyways go sjw on tumblr

I did, and he has nothing to do with the election since nazis dont matter so? anyways go sjw on tumblr

nazis are the reason trump won, anyway, glad to see you have nothing to say besides sjw, typical.

@   How does anyone know this wasn't an "acted" Okeefe set-up to agitate a situation where the wrong person is blamed.

It is really too convienient, isn't it?

Okeefe/Breitbart Roger Stone and the others have done these things many times in the past

Think about it. and it certainly got the video up quickly, didn't they?

Did Fox or Drudge even cover the march at all?

@analwinteromylife - I will answer your question in detail later on

-----------

also-it is classic lies from Trump- the economy does much better under Democratic presidents as a norm (of course the Republicans don't give

President Obama any credit at all)

Reagan bankrupt America, trickle down has never worked

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Brand new- listen to Father John Misty  "Pure comedy" perhaps the first new song dealing directly with Trump

(someone post it please)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp