missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Obviously racism exists in many places around the world but our society on the whole has made great strides in the advancement of people of colour. Again, not saying the issue of racism doesn't still exist, but it does not exist on the scale in which you guys are trying to say it does, not anymore.

When you give someone leeway or special treatment for being opressed, you consequently put them above others, which is potentially very harmful; because then you get this off branch, Marxist like kind of leftism that stifles discussion, but of course, all in the name of equality.

It isn't equal.

The people who want Trump to put a temporary ban on Muslims coming into the U.S. aren't scared of them because of their skin colour, they're scared of something that has killed thousands, if not millions, and I'm sorry, but when did the KKK affect anyone but Americans? Terrorism is a global issue. Something you all seem to forget.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/01/racial-gender-wage-gaps-persist-in-u-s-despite-some-progress/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1245220/?page=1 (6-7 years less life) 

http://paa2011.princeton.edu/papers/112109

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5401a1.htm

when this is the reality, of course we should treat minorities better than we do now,... what everyone also must remember is not everything is a monolith, there are black people doing much better and much worse than white people, there are white people doing much better and much worse than black people.. but we can all agree that we should help those in need..

also i understand how it is scary, seeing what islamist ideology has done.. but also think about how some islamic people feel, when in their view, people like us in the usa( who have a lifestyle that is totally different to theirs, and in some ways threatens their culture) totally obliterates parts of the middle east based on lies, and even bans them from our country .. 

Okay I still want a temporary ban on white Christian men because they cause terrorist attacks outside of the US too and they cause more here than anyone else. Giving leeway or special interest towards white folks means you consequently put them above others, which is actually very harmful. Oh... does that not work when it's implied to your bigoted views? Because it's literally the same thing. Stop protecting whiteness.  

If Americans weren't afraid of skin color, they wouldn't feel the need to attack middle eastern people and call them terrorist even without them showing any physical signs (ie: religious clothing) being Muslim. They wouldn't be okay with racially profiling Muslims. If you think white Americans don't see race in their fear of Muslims you're extremely ignorant to white racism. And there's parts of America with race issues are pretty good, but don't tell me that when I live in a town full of klan members. There's an alt-right tea party building on my street that had a mannequin with Obama's name on it lynched for weeks after his re-election. My brother in law was stopped by the cops because I was in the car with him. He was being racially profiled for driving an expensive car and the officer assumed I was in danger because I was in a car with a black man. My neighbor is a klan leader and has physically threatened the lives of my family because of our mixed races and religions. Racism is very much alive and a real threat. If it's not like that where you are, then great, but it's not like that everywhere. Hell, even 15 minutes away from where I live is a hella lot better than the town I live in. 

the level of ignorance in some people who think that racism is over just because white people seemingly "respect" POC.. but white people often times have no idea what the life of black people is like... a lot of ppl dont even have black friends.. have no idea how any black people are doing, yet wanna say that they dont deserve extra federal programs or anything

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

when this is the reality, of course we should treat minorities better than we do now,... what everyone also must remember is not everything is a monolith, there are black people doing much better and much worse than white people, there are white people doing much better and much worse than black people.. but we can all agree that we should help those in need..

also i understand how it is scary, seeing what islamist ideology has done.. but also think about how some islamic people feel, when in their view, people like us in the usa( who have a lifestyle that is totally different to theirs, and in some ways threatens their culture) totally obliterates parts of the middle east based on lies, and even bans them from our country .. 

the level of ignorance in some people who think that racism is over just because white people seemingly "respect" POC.. but white people often times have no idea what the life of black people is like... a lot of ppl dont even have black friends.. have no idea how any black people are doing, yet wanna say that they dont deserve extra federal programs or anything

The idea of people of color even being able to be in better positions financially than white folks is such a new concept in the span of American history. There's still social, economic, job and financial biases against poc, ones that don't effect white people at all. So because of that I don't think it's really fair to say black and white success is equal. I mean, look at Obama, he had to be the best of the best, well educated, years of experience in his field, humble at all times and people still said he wasn't qualified to become president. Trump on the other hand just had to be rich and white and could be as rude as he wanted. I think economically it's racially better where it was 50, even 20 years ago, but we're not at a point now where there's equal opportunities for all. 

People are so quick to judge the actions of anyone who isn't like them yet they refuse to acknowledge the same things they're judging implies to whatever racial/religious group they're in. It's a lack of compassion that's greatly lacking.

There's so much racism that white people hide in public. Just because they aren't going around lynching or shooting people doesn't mean they aren't racist. There's so many "nice people" who are really racist as hell. Do people just live in a bubble or are they really that blind to the reality of racism? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

nobody understands what the life of a black person is except a black person. lol

I agree 100% but there's also a point when you realize that black people experience different levels of racism based on their location. I know people in California who say they've never experienced racism in public and don't understand how that's even a thing anymore since their community is so diverse and accepting while there's people near me that experience racism almost daily. Everyone's experience is valid but I've learned about racism through my black family, friends and the things I've seen throughout my life. I can't say I understand anyone's experience but my own, but I can listen and learn from other's experiences. I can't trust someone who says racism isn't that bad anymore more when I've had to watch my brother in law explain to his 5 year old daughter what the n-word meant and tell her why some kids at her school didn't want to play with her because of her race. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

anyway im scared in so many ways for this country... in regards to climate change, education, poor people, food stamp programs, im also so scared for people who live in areas where were probably about to escalate military presence in.. ALSO worried about nukes! who tf thinks we should be ADDING nukes ? wtaf? 

im scared about what will happen for democracy, and our rights to protest as well.. 

personally im scared about being able to afford college, and make it on minimum wage... im afraid for my parents who  i know cant afford good healthcare and need medications and stuff to survive at this point.. ugh

anyways i really hope if he's able to do one thing... he can get the economy back on track and booming in a way that benefits everyone not just the rich

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

ahh this was a flop due in part that people think i actually support trump and for that sole reason attacked my statements. I guess my support for obama for eight years means nothing. i shouldnt have made this thread because clearly people can't accept the facts.

Donald trump is result we get due to a very much straight white male dominated nation whos ideals remain stuck in the 50's.

Hiliary Clinton is the female version of trump and was only thought of as a better option because her family's monopoly over the media was a success. CNN enjyed their checks.

She is no better than trump. She received funding from closeted islamic terrorist groups. Don't believe me, look at the proof easily accessible online. Does she support lgbt? Not until recent years has she shown a sudden interest in their rights as the majority of her career she was very much anti lgbt. She also blantantly called black people superppredators and criminals that need to be reprimanded. And only when she saw a niche in donald's trumps faults, she decided to attend black church sermons, attend meetings related to police brutality etc. And immigrants. She had her campaign "better together", in 2006 and 2003 she stated that we have to very much secure our mexico/usa border from illegal aliens, and very strongly embraced this until recent time. Has she done anything since the election loss for the minorities? no. She still is the evil, self serving female version of trump.

Oh and donald. Where do i even start. He is pure ignorance. I love how people think i like him. Haha. He represents everything that has to change in america.He is greedy, arrogant, and selfish. He does not care about the said alien immigrant who make his clothing, who work in his hotel chain, or who build his properties. He does not find women anything more then sex objects. The one difference is hiliary is better at hiding her evilness. Trump is like most in his position, blantant and blunt and doesnt care what he says because he knows there is no reprocussion for him. freedom of speech ha.

So before any of you continue to slander me, and claim im a racist or trump supporter. please read this.

Im sure you won't tho because ya like to nit pick.

I never liked trump nor hiliar.  And we dont need another clinton in office. Remember how he started out, giving opportunity to the black man, then within an instant instilling the fear mongering. so please.

one of the most dangerous things about trump is that he can say anything, without any factual evidence/that may not even make sense, and all his supporters accept it as gods words

his supporters scare me to death; that lack of thought, that lack of questioning, that total belief in everything he says - no matter how implausible or offensive his statements are. his values are so shockingly racist and misogynistic and xenophobic; the fact that he has supporters (who possibly can't see beyond the fact that he promises to make them richer) suggests that they share his values, and that horrifies me

as someone from the uk, i can only apologise to americans that the racism and the childish retaliation of those from my own country (brexit) were in part responsible for trump's success

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

it has been reported that men of our generation today have less testosterone than ever before. maybe trump needs to prescribe it in pill form to some of yall 

Also most Muslims are much more extremist than your typical redneck  (excluding the ones who live in US)

How can you say something like that?

Also, Islam ≠ Islamism.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

trump supporters: get over it. whats done is done

me: ummm no theres a thing called impeachment

and there's something called: non-pacific resistance 

one of the most dangerous things about trump is that he can say anything, without any factual evidence/that may not even make sense, and all his supporters accept it as gods words

his supporters scare me to death; that lack of thought, that lack of questioning, that total belief in everything he says - no matter how implausible or offensive his statements are. his values are so shockingly racist and misogynistic and xenophobic; the fact that he has supporters (who possibly can't see beyond the fact that he promises to make them richer) suggests that they share his values, and that horrifies me

as someone from the uk, i can only apologise to americans that the racism and the childish retaliation of those from my own country (brexit) were in part responsible for trump's success

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/nov/15/post-truth-named-word-of-the-year-by-oxford-dictionaries 

oh come on, this will be credible when "the left" will stop supporting an economic system that spits on human decency everyday. This is pointless otherwise

I didn't know the left supported capitalism

I actually think there's a high chance of WW3 tbh..

Trump& Putin could be allys, they both dislike china

(and china dislikes them) hell trump even visited taiwan and pissed of the chinese even more before he was even inaugurated, complely unaware of what he was doin &chinas and taiwans history..

he's like a too confident donkey that do's as he pleases without realizing the damage he is doing.

+there still is north korea (who by the way is allys with china :awkney: )

and right inbetween, there is europe falling apart.

Oh and of course isis doing other shît

:eek: :runs:

(and china dislikes them) hell trump even visited taiwan and pissed of the chinese even more before he was even inaugurated, complely unaware of what he was doin &chinas and taiwans history..

he's like a too confident donkey that do's as he pleases without realizing the damage he is doing.

so in short, we're fūcked

I really hate Trump, but he's pretty smart actually, he plays dumb to stay in the media, sorry, but a man with a giant business empire like him can't be stupid, it's pure acting, he knows very well what he's doing, BUT he's interested in his personal gain, you know?. I don't think we would have an WW3. USA have a lot of nuclear weapons (so does Russia) and China wouldn't be dumb enough to fight them, almost nobody would be on their side, I mean, nobody wants to fight USA or/and Russia. 

I mean, he pretends to be dumb so a lot of american would relate to him (and it worked very well) 

I really hate Trump, but he's pretty smart actually, he plays dumb to stay in the media, sorry, but a man with a giant business empire like him can't be stupid, it's pure acting, he knows very well what he's doing, BUT he's interested in his personal gain, you know?. I don't think we would have an WW3. USA have a lot of nuclear weapons (so does Russia) and China wouldn't be dumb enough to fight them, almost nobody would be on their side, I mean, nobody wants to fight USA or/and Russia. I mean, he pretends to be dumb so a lot of american would relate to him

actually china has the biggest army in the world, they also think differently there..

1,6billion people.. i mean really ? :awkney:

oh and of course china would fight with them if it comes down to it because they're on the same level as russia& america..

actually a goverment newspaper already threathend Trump with 'Revenge' if he continues to visit taiwan..

(and we all know what a hot-head trump is)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/china-condemns-taiwan-presidents-us-visit-warns-revenge-against/

and to top everything of, taiwans president tweeted this yesterday:

4kozVuC.jpg

:runs:

actually china has the biggest army in the world, they also think differently.. 1,6billion people.. i mean really ? :awkney:

oh and of course china would fight with them if it comes down to it because they're on the same level as russia& america..

actually a goverment newspaper already threathend Trump with 'Revenge' if he continues to visit taiwan..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/china-condemns-taiwan-presidents-us-visit-warns-revenge-against/

4kozVuC.jpg

But it would be China x Rest of the world, you know? There's a lot of countries that want to grow and China blocks them. China is dominating the international market, and there's some countries that want this "Chinese Empire" to fall a part so they can have more chances to become more important

actually china has the biggest army in the world, they also think differently there..

1,6billion people.. i mean really ? :awkney:

4kozVuC.jpg

He may be hot-headed, but he's not dumb. Hot-headed people can't build a business empire like him. He's trying to intimidate China, it's just a way to show his power. Again, I do not like Trump and I do not support him, but that man is smarter than a lot of people think 

But it would be China x Rest of the world, you know? There's a lot of countries that want to grow and China blocks them. China is dominating the international market, and there's some countries that want this "Chinese Empire" to fall a part so they can have more chances to become more important

but umm china is china you know ? :awkney:

they will fight when it comes down to it.

And then there's also no debating who might will win because we all will be dead.

Edit: and showing his power to intimidate might work here in the west, but china ain't having that.

but umm china is china you know ? :awkney:

they will fight when it comes down to it.

And then there's also no debating who might will win because we all will be dead.

China is one of the most hated countries, I mean, a lot of countries have/had conflicts w/ China. Oh, and what you've said it's another important point: if we start a war, everybody will die. And I don't think that's interesting for them