missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Saying "everything is wrong because of X" people, then going on to say Donald is racist for saying everything thing is wrong because of Mexicans is just contraindicating  LOL. 

are you black? why are you defending someone who keeps brushing off how black people and other poc are getting treated? are you one of those people who's ashamed of their race and wishes they were white?

Answer me this: What does slavery have to do with the issue of Islam?

The answer. Nothing.

you dumb:)we only brought up slavery as an example of how black people got treated by WHITE PEOPLE. if you didn't read correctly we also said discrimination which is what muslims are facing you dumbass. muslims aren't being enslaved but they're being treated as they were lower than white people you piece of racist :)

what I find in most of these arguments is y'all always bring in the "oppression" of black people on white people like it has to do with anything. honestly most black people don't about what white people did to us in the past. I really don't even know why y'all even bring up stupid stuff like "oh if you don't support X idea then you must hate yourself" like stfu... 

Donny baby used antisemetic slur in his speech. Donny supporter David Duke (KKK leader) congratulated him for using their slogan

America First (yes, that is an anti-semetic slur)

Meanwhile Donny is embraced by 2% er and getting richer every day Bernie Sanders. Bernie has turned into a radical rightwing extremist

and has now made millions hawking his book.

Bernie never released his taxes, Donny baby never released his taxes, Bernie is equiv. to Joe Lieberman, both worked to sabatoge the Democratic party

and burn it down. Bernie the rainman. It is all on him. And Donny baby is an anti-vaxxer as is Jill Stein, Bobby Jr, and some others, all of whom Bernie supports.

How many people will die because they won't be getting vaccinations because of these cultists who say no vaccinations?

Bernie name dropped FDR (for all the wrong reasons), yet FDR had Polio, as did millions of others (FDR was in a wheelchair which the press hid), and thankfully

a vaccination was discovered to stop the spread. Without vaccinations, illness' like polio and many others will come back.

Thanks Bernie, the Useful Idiot, this too is on you, for burningdown the party and making it close enough

51,000 people difference all because absolut ists didn't get their 100% and now they will get nothing.

65,845,063 people voted for Hillary

(btw @analwinterofmylife post 850-  yes, Hillary received more electoral votes in history, than any white male ever got. Only Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012 got more.

in any election in history of the USA.

51,000 disenfranchised 65.8 million.

Didn't watch one second of it, won't ever watch any speech he gives. The countdown to 1/20/2020 has started.

Anyone who is anyone should be against Donny baby, for he is against  you.

His white supremacy far right nationlist movement is precisely Hitler2.

NO HONEYMOON

been playing today Neil Tennant's Pet Shop Boys written "The Dictator Decides"- and Donny baby wanting military precesions everywhere, people should

listen to the official video for "Go West" Pet Shop Boy version of the Village People song. It is so Donny baby.

Shame on anyone who defends Donny (or Bernie).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Diversions and ignoring facts are typical of politically and socially uneducated people. Profiling will always be racist. White people and Christians are never profiled in America, they never will be, ever. Supporting profiling for any one else is racist. How can you deny white terrorism? Terrorism isn't exclusive towards Islam. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

what I find in most of these arguments is y'all always bring in the "oppression" of black people on white people like it has to do with anything. honestly most black people don't about what white people did to us in the past. I really don't even know why y'all even bring up stupid stuff like "oh if you don't support X idea then you must hate yourself" like stfu... 

cause its the most common example of racism that everyone knows so we're trying to relate the two you uneducated bitch

what i find funny is you don't defend black people AT ALL

yes but guess what, we're talking about AMERICAN HISTORY. i mentioned europe a bit cause that relates a bit to american history.

is the info we've given you wrong though? you can clearly go read articles and see that everything has been caused by white people in this country

take a course in US History

I know US history though. 

cause its the most common example of racism that everyone knows so we're trying to relate the two you uneducated :)

what i find funny is you don't defend black people AT ALL

LOL I'm pretty sure a black person would know more about black racism than someone who has seen demographics on the internet. And why do they need defending?? what's there to defend?

LOL I'm pretty sure a black person would know more about black racism than someone who has seen demographics on the internet. And why do they need defending?? what's there to defend?

I'm sure a latino gay man would also know about discrimination and how it feels. i don't know how being enslaved feels like and neither do any black people living now.

you're stupid logic of theres nothing to defend black people for just amazes me when theres cops killing hundreds of innocent black people

Terrorism is a serious issue, and not all Muslims are terrorists, but guess what, all terrorists are Muslim -- I really don't see anything wrong with what hes proposed, it is neither irrational or unfair. He clearly stated many times, his policies regarding Muslims are temporary anyway.

The Islam of North America is drastically different to the Islam of the middle East and African countries. I know this from Muslim friends I have.

It is a matter of security, not race. Simple as that.

I know I'm far back and I don't get into these things but, honestly, how do you just not stop and cringe at a comment like this? How does it feel to be arguing about politics when you don't even have enough sense to fully understand it yourself? Like @TBD said, do you know about the KKK? Cause it was and still is a big deal. It's sad and you need to educate yourself. This is a true "I'll pray for u kathi" situation, you just dumb af hunny. 

because Muslims shot up and bombed Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, Columbine Sandy Hook, Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Lulaby's, Century 16... I could go on for days 

ily

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Yeah right, I mean, black people are treated exact the same way that white people, right? 

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/20/news/economy/black-white-wage-gap/

I'm sure a latino gay man would also know about discrimination and how it feels. i don't know how being enslaved feels like and neither do any black people living now.

you're stupid logic of theres nothing to defend black people for just amazes me when theres cops killing hundreds of innocent black people

Latino gay man here! And I have something to say: white americans fucked up w/ our contries and supported a lot of the dictatorships here in Latin American. I think it's funny how white americans love to act like the victims when they caused trouble all around the world and can't deal with the consequences. 

I never really said white terrorism doesn't exist but the fact of the matter is that ISIS isn't run by a bunch of white people lol, they just aren't comparable.

Jihad, ISIS, these are real and dangerous things. Much more dangerous than the KKK or white people who shoot up schools.

I agree it is unfair the way many Muslims are treated, but all I am saying is the suspicion is justified. Lol.

My Muslim friends feel the same way I do. I don't really care to discuss this anymore because you people clearly don't understand that not everything is offensive.

Isn't being gay illegal in the middle East? Lol

You all just desire to be good people so bad because you're too bored with your silly lives and that's the T on that.

VyIsfwC.jpg