missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

yes, yes, and yes, but this is not how pacification works. she's right on all the line but this will not help a bit

pacifism isn't always the answer tho, sometimes people need to be angry and fight against oppression. Ignoring ignorance is only allowing it to continue. Silence in the face of bigotry is why the cycle continues. If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

but "the left" is superior when compared to bunch of racist misogynistic homophobic transphobic xenophobic pieces of sh-t, human decency is always superior. 

lol, for every right wing trasgender, black hater homophobe there's a liberal who is a cisphobe white hater hetrophobe. acting as if the left is superior in morality and choice is just ignorant. 

oh come on, this will be credible when "the left" will stop supporting an economic system that spits on human decency everyday. This is pointless otherwise

viewing people as equal beings >>>>>>>>>>> the bigotry of the republican party 

the US constitution was written ONLY by men, signed ONLY by men

women couldn't vote

blacks had no rights, and were considered 3/5 a person and couldn't own land

the Republicans want to roll everything back to when blacks and women couldn't vote

not to mention they are also starting in on "land owners only"

which means most people in major cities wouldn't be allowed to vote as apartments is not ownership, let alone someone living with someone else or someone staying in a dorm, or hotel.

In black and poor areas, there are few voting booths

the whole "workers" movement is based totally on white workers

Hillary won California, yet Trump says those are not Americans (aka many are not white)

The trouble with the US, is, after Hitler, Germany prosecuted the Nazi's and continues to prosecute those that are still living (mostly now in their 90s)

Lincoln should have done that after the US Civil War, but he died shortly afterwards, and person who became President did everything he could to undo

everything Lincoln did, but was unsuccessful.

Speaking of absolute- Lincoln needed help from the opposition to do what he did, as did Dr. King/ LBJ.

(and the racism against Cory Booker, the anti-woman against Elizabeth Warren has already begun).

Perhaps Democratic party should look outside the box to have on the 2020 ticket  Lin Manuel Miranda. President Obama championed Miranda very early on

and Miranda is very vocally political.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The whole "I hope Donald Trump is a good president, wanting him to fail is stupid" argument agitates me so much. Like yes, I want him to be a good president but I think he's proven at this point that that isn't really going to be an option. Like I can't remember a point when someone said they wanted him to fail and destroy the country just to prove he's a clown. We are literally just pissed off people elected someone who doesn't view people out of the norm as deserving of rights. This legit is not the time to be up on your fcking moral high ground about "I want to see him do right by the citizens of the country that elected him". Like I said before the chances are slim. A president for the people wouldn't have taken down the White House websites for LGBTQ+ resources and race relations the day of his fcking inauguration. That is a blatant slap in the face. Like honestly get off your high horse because sitting back with a stupid smile on your face being hopeful things will be fine isn't going to work, as we all saw from the results of this election. Give yourself a voice and fight for what you believe in.

Also please respectfully correct me if you think my argument is invalid. Sorry if I offended someone I wrote this while heated as fck

edit: the thing about the website turned out to be misinformation so forget i said that fml

alright y'all disgusting and nasty people are bumming me out, especially on this day when satan got elected as the us president. imma go hang with my family and i hope all of y'all, except @trayertrash and those few others who had their head on right, choke.

peace out, read a textbook, take a course in us history, and do whatever you have to do to get your priorities straight. later sweaties !

I <3 u 5evr 

Donald Trump removed the terms "LGBT" and "climate change" from the White House web site......NO

http://www.snopes.com/white-house-web-site-trump-changes/

it has been reported that men of our generation today have less testosterone than ever before. maybe trump needs to prescribe it in pill form to some of yall 

Also most Muslims are much more extremist than your typical redneck  (excluding the ones who live in US)

lol, for every right wing trasgender, black hater homophobe there's a liberal who is a cisphobe white hater hetrophobe. acting as if the left is superior in morality and choice is just ignorant. 

spillthetea

Donald Trump removed the terms "LGBT" and "climate change" from the White House web site......NO

http://www.snopes.com/white-house-web-site-trump-changes/

it has been reported that men of our generation today have less testosterone than ever before. maybe trump needs to prescribe it in pill form to some of yall 

Also most Muslims are much more extremist than your typical redneck  (excluding the ones who live in US)

spillthetea

basically

People- look up the John Birch Society & Libertarian party & Koch Brothers, Look up Dixiecrats KKK and  Look up Nixon's southern strategy

and then realize that after Dr King & LBJ signed the acts, the racists basically switched to the Republican party, add it all up and it became the Libertarian Tea Party

and today's Republican party and how David Duke today thanked Donny for taking his slogan "American First" which was the anti semitic slogan against FDR

and today's Republican party actively goes for the votes of those people

It is also a known fact that demagogues far left, far right, both actively attract voters of those groups

Make America strong is code words for Make America white, male, straight

remember also the pledge was originally

One nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

(the word God was not in the original)

and remember the 20 rules of fascism, and Donny seemingly is at least up to 15 out 20, if not all 20

(whether he or Paul Ryan or McConnell get those, we shall see

but today, one of the first EOs Donny signed were to start the ball rolling to get rid of the ACA and 20-50 million could lose health care, as soon as six months from now

(as there is an out for companies in June, and remember Donny likes to say lots of things just to shut people up, so his talk about people on the ACA now

won't lose theirs or have a price rise, is until proven otherwise, an utter lie.

Tell that to a person who has cancer, heart problems, etc.

and remember, while at the moment (though Ryan wants to undo this) Emergency rooms have to take someone, however, that does not get anyone any followup care

once out of the ER. Without the ACA and other safety nets, those people shall die.

and anyone, any age could have that happen tomorrow.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Not sure how reliable this page is, but I've seen it trending... if it's true then way to prevent freedom of speech -_ -

http://gizmodo.com/national-park-service-banned-from-tweeting-after-anti-t-1791449526

I'm not sure why they (a government owned account being told by the gov. It is owned by ) are even retweeting polarizing tweets that are outside of their content. It's like the CIA page retweeting vines of hillary Clinton doing the dab. Out of context and just silly

I smell fascists in here

The irony though lmao

While I understand that all of you are coming from a good place of concern for those who are underprivileged and do not have a voice, you're letting this fact blindside you.

You may not agree with my opinion but it doesn't give you the right to lash out with rude remarks, or call me racist, stupid, etc. Without realizing it, you are guilty of making the same kind of damaging stereotypes and harsh generalizations you so love to accuse the right of doing.

It's come to a point where stating facts, literal facts, can be deemed as racist if they paint a picture that isn't congruent with the oversimplified, and bubble wrapped fantasy world of liberals.

9/11, for all things concerned, was a Jihadist influenced terrorist attack. Yet saying this ticks some of you because "Islamophobia" and "colorism". Please, give me a break. Obviously racism exists in many places around the world but our society on the whole has made great strides in the advancement of people of colour. Again, not saying the issue of racism doesn't still exist, but it does not exist on the scale in which you guys are trying to say it does, not anymore.

When you give someone leeway or special treatment for being opressed, you consequently put them above others, which is potentially very harmful because then you get this off branch, Marxist like kind of leftism that stifles discussion, but of course, all in the name of equality...

It isn't equal.

The people who want Trump to put a temporary ban on Muslims coming into the U.S. aren't scared of them because of their skin colour, they're scared of something that has killed thousands, if not millions, and I'm sorry, but when did the KKK affect anyone but Americans? Terrorism is a global issue. Something you all seem to forget.

Anyways, here I am, sitting with my Syrian friend on her couch, sharing a bag of Lays potato chips. Later we're gonna get shit faced.

VyIsfwC.jpg

The irony though lmao

While I understand that all of you are coming from a good place of concern for those who are underprivileged and do not have a voice, you're letting this fact blindside you.

You may not agree with my opinion but it doesn't give you the right to lash out with rude remarks, or call me racist, stupid, etc. Without realizing it, you are guilty of making the same kind of damaging stereotypes and harsh generalizations you so love to accuse the right of doing.

It's come to a point where stating facts, literal facts, can be deemed as racist if they paint a picture that isn't congruent with the oversimplified, and bubble wrapped fantasy world of liberals.

9/11, for all things concerned, was a Jihadist influenced terrorist attack. Yet saying this ticks some of you because "Islamophobia" and "colorism". Please, give me a break. Obviously racism exists in many places around the world but our society on the whole has made great strides in the advancement of people of colour. Again, not saying the issue of racism doesn't still exist, but it does not exist on the scale in which you guys are trying to say it does, not anymore.

When you give someone leeway or special treatment for being opressed, you consequently put them above others, which is potentially very harmful; because then you get this off branch, Marxist like kind of leftism that stifles discussion, but of course, all in the name of equality.

It isn't equal.

The people who want Trump to put a temporary ban on Muslims coming into the U.S. aren't scared of them because of their skin colour, they're scared of something that has killed thousands, if not millions, and I'm sorry, but when did the KKK affect anyone but Americans? Terrorism is a global issue. Something you all seem to forget.

Anyways, here I am, sitting with my Syrian friend on her couch, sharing a bag of Lays potato chips. Later we're gonna get :) faced.

GET HER JADE

Okay I still want a temporary ban on white Christian men because they cause terrorist attacks outside of the US too and they cause more here than anyone else. Giving leeway or special interest towards white folks means you consequently put them above others, which is actually very harmful. Oh... does that not work when it's implied to your bigoted views? Because it's literally the same thing. Stop protecting whiteness.  

If Americans weren't afraid of skin color, they wouldn't feel the need to attack middle eastern people and call them terrorist even without them showing any physical signs (ie: religious clothing) being Muslim. They wouldn't be okay with racially profiling Muslims. If you think white Americans don't see race in their fear of Muslims you're extremely ignorant to white racism. And there's parts of America with race issues are pretty good, but don't tell me that when I live in a town full of klan members. There's an alt-right tea party building on my street that had a mannequin with Obama's name on it lynched for weeks after his re-election. My brother in law was stopped by the cops because I was in the car with him. He was being racially profiled for driving an expensive car and the officer assumed I was in danger because I was in a car with a black man. My neighbor is a klan leader and has physically threatened the lives of my family because of our mixed races and religions. Racism is very much alive and a real threat. If it's not like that where you are, then great, but it's not like that everywhere. Hell, even 15 minutes away from where I live is a hella lot better than the town I live in.