missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

really love that people on this forum are now putting in energy into finding something wrong with everything i say like as if everything I've said in the past is correct and they're just trying to catch me being wrong once. makes me feel like I'm doing something right. keep it up guys, you'll only be feeding my ego

really love that people on this forum are now putting in energy into finding something wrong with everything i say like as if everything I've said in the past is correct and they're just trying to catch me being wrong once. makes me feel like I'm doing something right. keep it up guys, you'll only be feeding my ego

same tho  :hdu:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

The USA until Jan. 27, 2017, was open to anyone, any race, any religion (there is NO national religion here Thankfully.

until today.

Thanks Bernie Sanders and the Absolut ists, this is all on you. But then you are happy with Donald, aren't you...btw Bernie, how do you like Trump creating a new tax that is regressive, on beer and other imports from Mexico.

the path to salvation in 2020 is through the south.

and don't fall for that new liberate California vote...it is 100% proven that it is being foisted upon by Russia looking to divide California (wouldn't the Republicans love

to get rid of California and their people and electoral votes. One knows Republican operative Roger Stone has a hand in that.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

The USA until Jan. 27, 2017, was open to anyone, any race, any religion (there is NO national religion here Thankfully.

until today.

Thanks Bernie Sanders and the Absolut ists, this is all on you. But then you are happy with Donald, aren't you...btw Bernie, how do you like Trump creating a new tax that is regressive, on beer and other imports from Mexico.

the path to salvation in 2020 is through the south.

and don't fall for that new liberate California vote...it is 100% proven that it is being foisted upon by Russia looking to divide California (wouldn't the Republicans love

to get rid of California and their people and electoral votes. One knows Republican operative Roger Stone has a hand in that.

Did you really just create a baseless conspiracy theory that a Democratic Senator (Bernie Sanders) is secretly "happy with Donald", a Republican who he absolutely despises, constantly makes statements against and shares absolutely none of the same policies or beliefs as him????  :whoopi:

And you know, the thing is... since Hillary's loss, she hasn't posted anything or said anything publicly fighting against Trump's disgusting and oppressive new laws, while Bernie Sanders has attended rallies, marches, protests AND been posting on his social media multiple times a day... But it's Bernie that doesn't care about the American people.... what kind of logic is that?  :toofunny:

Did you really just create a baseless conspiracy theory that a Democratic Senator (Bernie Sanders) is secretly "happy with Donald", a Republican who he absolutely despises and constantly makes statements against????  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

what would you expect from a rambling lunatic ?

@

@@Cacciatore

the conspiracy theories are the ones Bernie's operatives and the BOBs / absolutists invented on Hillary and the way the old fogey useful idiot from whitelandia , and the current still hatred against Hillary, who won the election, won the popular vote

until it was stolen wasn't pure enough for them (of course not, because to Bernie a woman's place is standing behind him, hopefully out of the way

from his waving his ugly fist and now Bernie & the BOBs are railing against Donny. (who was never mentioned by Bernie until late in the race.)

The BOBs were against Hillary from Day one.

the conspiracy theories that Hillary stole anything, when Bernie's BFF Tad Devine was the one that decade ago created the system and it

was Bernie's operatives that stole Hillary's campaign info in the first place

actions lead to consequences and Bernie now is selling books.
What has Bernie done? NOTHING. Bernie didn't stop one person from the cabinet, and Bernie is hawking books (currently #6 in the top 10)

making millions. After the primaries Bernie disappeared for weeks at his waterfront house his $27 campaign contributions paid for.

Bernie the sellout, the egotist. The misogynist, who always walks (like Donald) ahead of his wife like he is God's gift to mankind and women

are secondary to him.

Bernie, like Trump never releasing his taxes (what is he hiding?)

Bernie BOBs are a cult. Now Bernie wants to primary only Democratic congress, yeah, yet I am called a CTer??

Bernie is working to defeat the Democratic party. He should run against Trump in 2020 on the Republican party line.

Because not once in the debates, did I ever hear Bernie state anything on abortion, woman's rights, Black rights, #blacklivesmatter

etc.

all he ever did was give Republicans a game plan to use..it as Trump & it was Bernie that along with Comey & Putin & the fake wikileaks rigged the system that enabled Trump to be seated.

Now Trump issued his EO and only Christians need apply to come to the US...

which is what "America First" means (and Keep America Strong=Keep America white & Christian) and waterboard anyone who disagrees with him.

====================================================================================

==================================================================================

@@trayertrash   what Pence said is irrelevant as the signing statement executive order was already done and in place.

Pence has zero power, nor is Pence anything more than the waterboy  (unless they impeach Trump).

and the signing statement Trump made is illegal, based on 1964-5 law signing into place by President Johnson.

(which overturned the 1950s law Trump referenced.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@  it is called Spock Logic. Connect the dots.

Bernie cashed in, he has a best seller, and he got Republicans to buy his book because they hate Hillary so much.

and Bernie was just the afterbirth as he only ran because a different woman didn't run, Senator Warren. Had she run, he would not have.

but anyhoo-

however, the state of the Democratic party is strong, stronger than the Republican party and the agenda of President Obama will move forward and the path

towards redemption is through the south.

The great people of America voted for Hillary.

@  it is called Spock Logic. Connect the dots.

Bernie cashed in, he has a best seller, and he got Republicans to buy his book because they hate Hillary so much.

and Bernie was just the afterbirth as he only ran because a different woman didn't run, Senator Warren. Had she run, he would not have.

but anyhoo-

however, the state of the Democratic party is strong, stronger than the Republican party and the agenda of President Obama will move forward and the path

towards redemption is through the south.

The great people of America voted for Hillary.

delusional

half the stuff u say must be alternative facts

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

@@analwinterofmylife

there are only two sides

I am on the side of President Obama President JFK President LBJ President Carter President Lincoln voting for people over land acreage

the path in 2016 to continue being on that side, was voting for President Clinton

then there is the other side, anyone not on side one is on side two

there is no 3rd way

A or B 

1 or 2

Democratic or Republican

other countries have different systems

USA has A or B.

Spock Brain Science vs. Kirk bullying bravado guns

The path for the Democratic party is through the south in 2020 and forever more once Texas is blue.

People not acreage

those who did not vote, did not vote for Hillary are indeed happy with what they got. Simple logic Spock style

@@analwinterofmylife

there are only two sides

I am on the side of President Obama President JFK President LBJ President Carter President Lincoln voting for people over land acreage

the path in 2016 to continue being on that side, was voting for President Clinton

then there is the other side, anyone not on side one is on side two

there is no 3rd way

A or B 

1 or 2

Democratic or Republican

other countries have different systems

USA has A or B.

Spock Brain Science vs. Kirk bullying bravado guns

The path for the Democratic party is through the south in 2020 and forever more once Texas is blue.

People not acreage

those who did not vote, did not vote for Hillary are indeed happy with what they got. Simple logic Spock style

this whole thing is like.. one giant logical fallacy so... 

anyways when ur done jacking off to the democratic establishment and licking the cum off of hillary clintons feet, let me know.. until then  i guess just continue to be pointlessly angry at bernie, and baselessly blame him for everything.. (which at this point is irrelevant anyway) 

meanwhile im gonna talk about RELEVANT THINGS lmfao 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

@@graham4anything

tumblr_mozvyuPRqX1s00ervo2_250.gif 

I've read a lot of your posts in this thread and I honestly have cringed at probably every single one, but because I don't want drama I've avoided responding. However, I'm so tired of you and your Bernie conspiracies and blaming him for everything. Stop sticking your head up Hillary's  :) . I don't think in any of the posts I've read from you, you mention some of the  :) she's done or said before, but yet you keep going off on Bernie? Interesting. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif