missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

you really don't know who the vice president will be do you? you don't know about his stances on gay marriage and gay people either right? cause if you do you wouldn't have answered with such a stupid comment

right because i comment whatever i want without doing research extensively. you guys still think hiliary would've been better. i never said i supported trump. im stating facts. so you can all call me racist, and trump supporter because i dont care. im sorry that these facts are upsetting. obama was a great president in the sense he gave opportunity to the American people, and kept this country as safe as possible. I know the history of all these political figures.

im sorry but they don't care about any of that. why would he waste time removing your rights? honestly you think he will take gay rights away? he doesnt care about that he has other obligations. stop being selfish and thinking he cares about your personal life.

you must be trolling

have you ever read a textbook? have you ever taken at least 1 us history class? leaders taking rights away from people in the US is nothing new and its going to continue if we don't stop it

@Elle plz ban this troll

How can anyone debate that the party that's works to prevent marriage equality isn't going to target it now that they're in complete power? They view lgbtq people as sub-humans undeserving or rights. They voted against our rights, created laws in their states that allow people to be fired and denied services because of their sexuality... This isn't some sh-t that happened decades ago, it's happening right f-cking now. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

His immigration policy is not racist. Jesus Christ

he made insensitive comments, yes. no one is denying that. but he is not telling hardworking legal immigrants "hey i hate you and im kicking you out". hes saying if you are illegally benefiting from american resources and you dont belong here. its not right nor fair. other countries do not tolerate this nonsense, and neither should we. My family came here as legal immigrants and have enjoyed a life without taking and not giving. immigrants can come and go through the proper routine to become residents and there is no issue with them benefiting from our country. but illegals should not be tolerated.

you must be trolling

have you ever read a textbook? have you ever taken at least 1 us history class? leaders taking rights away from people in the US is nothing new and its going to continue if we don't stop it

@Elle plz ban this troll

yes ban me for sharing my opinion. im sorry that special snowflakes dont like my opinion which are backed my factual evidence.

How can anyone debate that the party that's works to prevent marriage equality isn't going to target it now that they're in complete power? They view lgbtq people as sub-humans undeserving or rights. They voted against our rights, created laws in their states that allow people to be fired and denied services because of their sexuality... This isn't some sh-t that happened decades ago, it's happening right f-cking now.

Terrorism is a serious issue, and not all Muslims are terrorists, but guess what, all terrorists are Muslim -- I really don't see anything wrong with what hes proposed, it is neither irrational or unfair. He clearly stated many times, his policies regarding Muslims are temporary anyway.

The Islam of North America is drastically different to the Islam of the middle East and African countries. I know this from Muslim friends I have.

It is a matter of security, not race. Simple as that.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Terrorism is a serious issue, and not all Muslims are terrorists, but guess what, all terrorists are Muslim -- I really don't see anything wrong with what hes proposed, it is neither irrational or unfair. He clearly stated many times, his policies regarding Muslims are temporary anyway.

The Islam of North America is drastically different to the Islam of the middle East and African countries. I know this from Muslim friends I have.

thank you for  explaining this so eloquently watch us get warned and reported

This is very true. 

yes ban me for sharing my opinion. im sorry that special snowflakes dont like my opinion which are backed my factual evidence.

no i want you banned because your previous comment was so stupid i thought you were trolling. I've disagreed with a lot of people here, but you (especially when you've had numerous fights with people over Eclipse and trolling everybody) are clearly just troliing

i don't care about your opinion, I'm just letting you know that you are stupid and you have had a long history in this forum of trolling. can't wait till you get banned tho sweaty

???????? the only terrorists???

what about the KKK you insensitive little assholes?? have you forgotten about them?? have you forgotten that trump accepted their support?? have you forgotten how they've murder black people for hundreds of years, you are disgusting

all of you really haven't really taken a us history class have y'all. you uneducated classless idiots

Not are terrorist are Muslim though, Muslims are the only ones that are called racist by the media though. White terrorist have killed more people any other group. If you want to secure America then strip guns away from cis white straight Christian men... or does that go against your racist based narrative?

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/ 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

no i want you banned because your previous comment was so stupid i thought you were trolling. I've disagreed with a lot of people here, but you (especially when you've had numerous fights with people over Eclipse and trolling everybody) are clearly just troliing

i don't care about your opinion, I'm just letting you know that you are stupid and you have had a long history in this forum of trolling. can't wait till you get banned tho sweaty

i was not trolling. i have been on this site since 2012 and a member since last year. I have had arguments with people not for no reason. For valid reasoning. Eclipse for disrespecting intellectual property. And this thread i have not even had a valid argument with any of you because your only response is that i am a trump supporter when im not. you are not fair. this is a one sided forum.

Not are terrorist are Muslim though, Muslims are the only ones that are called racist by the media though. White terrorist have killed more people any other group. If you want to secure America then strip guns away from cis white straight Christian men... or does that go against your racist based narrative?

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/ 

this is somewhat accurate, by this logic however no one should have the right to guns

????????

what about the KKK you insensitive little assholes?? have you forgotten about them?? have you forgotten that trump accepted their support?? have you forgotten how they've murder black people for hundreds of years, you are disgusting

wowww i literally never sat here and said "i support trump" he is equally repulsive to hiliar. im just stating the issues at hand.

wow just with that "muslims are the only terrorists" comment, all of y'all have really showed that you are all uneducated in this and are just throwing random thoughts without any experience. I'm arguing with a bunch of uneducated racist, sexist, homophobic, nasty idiots

You can't support racial profiling without supporting racism. How can anyone support that? 

wow i honestly really thought you had somewhat of an understanding of equal reasoning.

i said this many times i hate trump and hiliar equally. thats the end of this. you can quote me and all that, im taking myself out of this thread. i shared valid info with resources. i have done researcg on all of this i will not respond any longer. you all nit pick and things i say and take out of proportion