missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

That's one of the most disgunting comments that I've ever saw on this website.

It really isn't. I'm just stating that the two aren't comparable whatsoever. Stop being offended by everything.

VyIsfwC.jpg

Posting the race statics of Muslims as a whole doesn't erase the target placed on Muslims from middle eastern decent. There's a stereotypical view of Muslims in America that is going to cause any non-white/passing Muslims to be targeted at higher rates than anyone else. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

your location says alaska so you probably see 2 other people a year, your parents, makes sense.

white people aren't dangerous? have you picked up a textbook you troll. everything that has gone wrong in this world is because of white people. they enslaved an entire race, they almost completely wiped out another, they've almost taken over entire continent, etc.

you are racist just admit you nasty :)

I get it. My race enslaved people. Can we move on already?

VyIsfwC.jpg

None of you are using the logic and smarts you think you are.

You have to have no brains to think the kkk and isolated acts of terrorism by white people equate to the large scale threat Islam has been causing the USA, and the whole :) world. And you're willing to subject yourselves to more potential risks because you don't want to hurt the, what, feelings of immigrants who might not be dangerous?

There is a reason airport security is the way it is. How come ya'll aren't calling that racist? Lol

Defending Islam is as stupid as saying "not all men are rapists" LOL,and i don't even think we live in a rape culture.

I'm gonna call my family and tell tem just because are muslim, we deserved to die in the country we were living when a war broke out there, because you know, our religious background is not of any value to western society. ironically enough, it were christians who killed muslims in the country my family is from. but that's just  a sidenote

It really isn't. I'm just stating that the two aren't comparable whatsoever. Stop being offended by everything.

can you just admit youre racist tho?

you're comparing the death of MILLIONS OF BLACK PEOPLE to thousands of deaths

read articles you dumbass, white people have clearly killed more people in this country than isis have. you probably haven't noticed because you live in the middle of nowhere

None of you are using the logic and smarts you think you are.

You have to have no brains to think the kkk and isolated acts of terrorism by white people equate to the large scale threat Islam has been causing the USA, and the whole :) world. And you're willing to subject yourselves to more potential risks because you don't want to hurt the, what, feelings of immigrants who might not be dangerous?

There is a reason airport security is the way it is. How come ya'll aren't calling that racist? Lol

Defending Islam is as stupid as saying "not all men are rapists" LOL,and i don't even think we live in a rape culture.

I'm laughing so much! So, what do you have to say about the imperialist politics that the USA used in the Middle East? I mean, do you know that the "terrorist attack" that the "Islam made" were caused by the fact that the USA government isn't capable of mind their own business, right?

your location says alaska so you probably see 2 other people a year, your parents, makes sense.

white people aren't dangerous? have you picked up a textbook you troll. everything that has gone wrong in this world is because of white people. they enslaved an entire race, they almost completely wiped out another, they've almost taken over entire continent, etc.

you are racist just admit you nasty :)

saying white people are the reason the world is bad is litteraly what racism is actually  :rip: Never will i understand this stupid american tradition of racializing everything. Every people of this planet have enslaved, killed, etc, it's just what being a human being is about. white enslaved other whites, blacks enslaved other blacks, arabs enslaved blacks, believe or not it happened. This is a "game" of domination and at a point, yes, west Europe ruled, and enslaved more than the others. But to bring that on their skin color is just too stupid and implies that white people are somehow moraly inferior. The first step of antiracism is admitting that we are all equal, and object history studies (since you love textbooks) show that all peoples of the world commited the same atrocities. 

Your continent seriously needs to stop dividing human beings into "races" this is just too narrow :bye2:

can you just admit youre racist tho?

you're comparing the death of MILLIONS OF BLACK PEOPLE to thousands of deaths

read articles you dumbass, white people have clearly killed more people in this country than isis have. you probably haven't noticed because you live in the middle of nowhere

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware slavery was still going on in America.

You guys bring up the immigration thing and when someone addresses the threat of Islam, all you can do is go on about slavery. Where is the connection lol

VyIsfwC.jpg

saying white people are the reason the world is bad is litteraly what racism is actually  :rip: Never will i understand this stupid american tradition of racializing everything. Every people of this planet have enslaved, killed, etc, it's just what being a human being is about. white enslaved other whites, blacks enslaved other blacks, arabs enslaved blacks, believe or not it happened. This is a "game" of domination and at a point, yes, west Europe ruled, and enslaved more than the others. But to bring that on their skin color is just too stupid and implies that white people are somehow moraly inferior. The first step of antiracism is admitting that we are all equal, and object history studies (since you love textbooks) show that all peoples of the world commited the same atrocities. 

Your continent seriously needs to stop dividing human beings into "races" this is just too narrow :bye2:

yes but guess what, we're talking about AMERICAN HISTORY. i mentioned europe a bit cause that relates a bit to american history.

is the info we've given you wrong though? you can clearly go read articles and see that everything has been caused by white people in this country

take a course in US History

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware slavery was still going on in America.

You guys bring up the immigration thing and when someone addresses the threat of Islam, all you can do is go on about slavery. Where is the connection lol

The conection, sweetie, is white privilege. Threat of Islam? I'm more afraid of your government politics. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_authoritarian_regimes_supported_by_the_United_States

Here Honey, educate yourself before acting like the victim of a "threat" 

I don't even think any of y'all are black lol...........

oh if i'm not black, i shouldn't care about their rights right? i could just watch them get treated unconstitutionally and just go about my day normally right? your logic amazes me

@American Beauty lives in the middle of nowhere, why should he care what happens in other states right?

You can't support profiling Muslims and Latinxs without supporting profiling Christians and white men considering they're statically the biggest terrorist group in America. We're not talking about Sharia Law though, but thanks for you typical diversion tactic that everyone uses when coming face to face with the double standards of profiling :D

It's great how easily y'all are ignoring the fact that statically white christian men commit more terrorist acts than Muslims. Your xenophobic and Islamphobia is being checked by everyone on here, including the 20 or so friends I have on here that are Muslims. 

Do I even support profiling muslims ? Radical islamic shooting are being supported by millions of people, there is no diversion here, it's exactly what is it about...

Do I even support profiling muslims ? Radical islamic shooting are being supported by millions of people, there is no diversion here, it's exactly what is it about...

can you link me to a reliable source that says that millions of muslims are practicing how to kill people with airplanes and guns, thanks cause you're bringing this up a lot without a lot of proof

Saying "everything is wrong because of X" people, then going on to say Donald is racist for saying everything thing is wrong because of Mexicans is just contraindicating  LOL. 

Have you attended to your history/sociology classes?