Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

She actually said her label pretty much gives her enough freedom to release albums when she wants in an interview

Plus she wouldn't have much competition right now for her kind of music

She actually said her label pretty much gives her enough freedom to release albums when she wants in an interview

Plus she wouldn't have much competition right now for her kind of music

dude, lana can not walk into the universal office and say "Hey, y'all. Release it FAT, now!"

dude, lana can not walk into the universal office and say "Hey, y'all. Release it FAT, now!"

honestly its what should happen now lol the single will leak before she even announces it

I imagined her saying that :lmao:  :lmao:  :rip: 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Lmao that's not what I meant but she (probably) finished the songs months ago.. That's plenty of time for her team.. I mean she just has to upload the audio on her YouTube account.. I think it takes about 1 week (not sure) to publish music on iTunes and similar

Edit: whatever, don't wanna argue bout such a silly thing