Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Honestly, as long as nothing leaks that will harm Lana in any way, I love the speculation and guessing... and even fake "insiders" :flutter: It keeps me excited and ready for the new track/album/era, and is all in good fun, so long as no actual sensitive info or audio leaks. 

So, if any of y'all have audio/info, I hope you keep it to yourselves, and let Lana get the privilege of releasing her own art, on her own terms. Meanwhile, I hope everyone keeps making guesses at what the new track will sound like! I'm so ready  :derpna2:

I love this snippet so much, why can't she scrap everything and just make an entire album full of this :( I'm actually aching for this, a new surf-noir, summer, sunlight song

Hawaiian glam metal, AKA meets UV PLEASE Lana

did I write this.... :derpna:

no, as much as I would love a surf-noir/hawaiian glam metal/AKA+UV album (it would be absolutely perfect imo), I don't want Lana to stop whatever direction she's going in. It's her art, and one of these days, I might have to accept that she's probably never going back to the Lizzy Grant sound... as hard as it is  :crai: 

o4qjp4j.png

I pray the autotune loon makes an appearance   PLEASE EMILE PLEASE  give us the autotune loon

iconic

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I pray the autotune loon makes an appearance PLEASE EMILE PLEASE give us the autotune loon

iconic

He didn't compare Lana to the petshop boys or mention the words trail blazer

Has anything happened graham?? Tell us :oprah:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

We have to stop believing every fake insider

If really so many people have heard YAIL, it would have already leaked

think just for a moment, everyone here know that lana doesnt care about leaks unless they are from new material, so idont think anyone would take a risk of getting sued by Lana Del Rey.V2LKn7S.gif

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath

Scared to rock the boat and make a mess

So I sat quietly

Agreed politely

if those are lyrics im commiting

Back to 2012 I see

don expect bops

I think it will spread once the lead single announcement will be revealed. It's just going through cell phones right now

says the one that has 1 day in lanaboards. SrLgQ.gif

i will love you until the end of time.