Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

hoe not trying to be false or anything but she just bought a nerf and painted it , the helicopter was expensive, but she was just filming with a $3000 camera lmao, music to watch boys, mmm the only "expensive" thing was the set where lanas was with the headphones and the gramophone, and freak..., she just got high.

i will love you until the end of time.

What's funny is that she never actually got high in the HBTB video, nor did she even visit the beach. (Those 5 secs on the rocks don't count). Freak was the dumbest song she could have picked for footage containing drugs and drinking koolaid on a BEACH...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I had a dream about the song and she released it to promote some kind of upcoming Godzilla type movie and she posted a Instagram snippet and it starts off slow but the chorus is nothing but pure bop. (I don't know why she'd release it on a Godzilla soundtrack) :oprah:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I had a dream about the song and she released it to promote some kind of upcoming Godzilla type movie and she posted a Instagram snippet and it starts off slow but the chorus is nothing but pure bop. (I don't know why she'd release it on a Godzilla soundtrack) :oprah:

Because the song is a monster

:oprah:

says the one that has 1 day in lanaboards. SrLgQ.gif

And? what does me having a life have anything to do with it? We were in the same exact situation when HBTB happened. People had the song before she announced it. And what happened? many people ended up getting snippets and leaks after the song had been announced as the first single

And my friend asked somebody who is apparently a reliable source

1) It has a MDM tempo (mid-tempo) and her vocals are heavenly and high

2) It's very BTD, but no orchestration (mostly heavy drums throughout the whole song)

3) It's very cinematic like Y&B

And? what does me having a life have anything to do with it? We were in the same exact situation when HBTB happened. People had the song before she announced it. And what happened? many people ended up getting snippets and leaks after the song had been announced as the first single

And my friend asked somebody who is apparently a reliable source

1) It has a MDM tempo (mid-tempo) and her vocals are heavenly and high

2) It's very BTD, but no orchestration (mostly heavy drums throughout the whole song)

3) It's very cinematic like Y&B

I'm very confundido.

How there is no orchestration, but it's very cinematic like Y&B?. Explain me.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'm very confundido.

How there is no orchestration, but it's very cinematic like Y&B. Explain me.

I guess I'll find out when I hear it! I think she's playing it safe with the singles but the non-singles will maybe be different from what she has given us. Or IDK.. but this is what I was told. I don't normally believe this stuff but this time I do.

Posting descriptions or info helps no one. People get hyped and start begging, then attention seekers come to get their attention and stuff leak. Keep it to yourself whatever you know, fake or not.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Posting descriptions or info helps no one. People get hyped and start begging, then attention seekers come to get their attention and stuff leak. Keep it to yourself whatever you know, fake or not.

I disagree completely - people should share whatever claims they heard, or whatever thoughts they have, so that we can speculate and guess how this new single will sound. It's the whole point of the thread.

There's no use in stopping discussion just because users may get thirsty and there is a fear that songs may leak. Everyone is thirsty as it is, talking about new songs can help ease the pressure of having to wait for something to happen. Speculation is good.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I disagree completely - people should share whatever claims they heard, or whatever thoughts they have, so that we can speculate and guess how this new single will sound. It's the whole point of the thread.

There's no use in stopping discussion just because users may get thirsty and there is a fear that songs may leak. Everyone is thirsty as it is, talking about new songs can help ease the pressure of having to wait for something to happen. Speculation is good.

I am just saying people shouldn't come in here and act exclusive, say that they heard it or their friend has it whatever and give descriptions. That's teasing, not speculating or discussing anything. Those posts should get warning points because it never helps anyone. It causes more harm than good

What's funny is that she never actually got high in the HBTB video, nor did she even visit the beach. (Those 5 secs on the rocks don't count). Freak was the dumbest song she could have picked for footage containing drugs and drinking koolaid on a BEACH...

The thing is, High By the Beach isn't exactly about getting high by the beach :rip: