Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

I wish I was a mod so I could see all of the private messages of all the people saying "I have the song""He showed me the song"

I would gladly expose all of you if you're calling bull:)

bee our hero, our savior @@Elle

No shade, but you two could very easily be working together to try and "trick" us. You say vague stuff that has a chance of happening, and when it doesn't you can just say "oh well I had the demo, so it was different!"

Girl :deadbanana: i dont know if you've ever seen my comments on this forum but I'm never this bothered for some lanaboards notoriety. Believe me if you want, it's your choice, but I was given proof and I stand by it. I'm not trying to become some insider with special status with the stans

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

WO

see..

Girl :deadbanana: i dont know if you've ever seen my comments on this forum but I'm never this bothered for some lanaboards notoriety. Believe me if you want, it's your choice, but I was given proof and I stand by it. I'm not trying to become some insider with special status with the stans

Same. I'm just tryna be the nice guy and let people know what I've heard about the song from people who have heard it. We don't want special attention, we're in the same boat as the majority of the people in this forum.

girl lana doesn't know anything about that greg banks song

If you're implying Wild Ones then that's a real song. Wild Side is not (that's the Greg Banks one). Also I just pressed random buttons on my keyboard, didn't imply anything lol

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

If you're implying Wild Ones then that's a real song. Wild Side is not (that's the Greg Banks one). Also I just pressed random buttons on my keyboard, didn't imply anything lol

spank me i tried to fix it before you replied lol. i'm just lana frustrated stop teasing me with your seductive posts

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Wait are those legit? Or is it not Lana

It's not real. Those songs have been registered since 2013 at the least. They've always been mistaken as Lana songs, but they're not :P

typos happen but I'm not sure. Bewitched seems like lana

Look at above post  ;)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm getting tired of this... Mess??

Y'all, put your :) together and wait for the official announcement!! We're all thirsty, but we have to wait.

I'm not sure if I'll post or read anything in this thread until the official announcement. I'm done, and outta here. Good luck with the "insiders" and fake hype.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Hi everyone: for the safety of Lana and her new project, if you have any "exclusive information" about the new record, please do not tease/share it on the forums. Keep it to yourself. I do not want LanaBoards to be the source of any information that may upset Lana and discourage her about her new album. She will tell us the information when she is ready. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Lots of love! x

:heart: :pray2:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A