Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

The thing is, High By the Beach isn't exactly about getting high by the beach :rip:

Getting high is like an escape. So what im saying is, she could have used the lsd visuals to show exactly that. Ugh. I hate when your thoughts dont make sense when you actually say it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Getting high is like an escape. So what im saying is, she could have used the lsd visuals to show exactly that. Ugh. I hate when your thoughts dont make sense when you actually say it

high BY the beach, not ON the beach. the house was by the beach. and she couldve been on some crazy shít and hallucinated shooting a helicopter with her nerf gun that came from a guitar case it wouldnt even be able to fit in

high BY the beach, not ON the beach. the house was by the beach. and she couldve been on some crazy shít and hallucinated shooting a helicopter with her nerf gun that came from a guitar case it wouldnt even be able to fit in

True

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

How the :)ck is it cinematic like y&b ..if it doesn't have any orchestra

Not here for the bull

It's probably the vocals that make it seem cinematic like Y&B.. we'll find out when we get it or when it leaks which it probably will. 

I've also heard the single. It's very stripped down and ethereal, but still cinematic and dark, with some sort of muddy trap energy and a future jazz feel to it. :um3:

:lmaoney:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Why should she be so literate ? Thats fucking boring. I was happy for the video, it revealed the layered meaning of the song for those who didnt get it from the song. 

I feel like keeping things from people is just wrong. While I agree it's nice for "insiders" to share details about the new song and hype it up. Nobody is even hyping it up! They are literally talking about it like it's not going to be the best song of the year. They aren't even giving any specific details. Just repeating something that Eclipse already told us 50 years ago about instruments isn't anything special. If you want to be an insider drop us a lyric, give us a number from the release date, give us the atmosphere. All Lana songs include some kind of guitar. If I would have had it, I would have at least lowkey sent in to yall! There isn't any sense in this "he said she said" nonsense. It just makes people frustrated. :judgingu:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I've heard it  :flutter:  My fave part is the 56 second long banjo chorus. Lana goes full bluegrass in this song  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  Get ready for it on Febutober 56th 2025!

:oprah: can't wait! I know it'll be a bop :oprah:

(and finally some news that seems realistic)

I've heard it  :flutter:  My fave part is the 56 second long banjo chorus. Lana goes full bluegrass in this song  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  Get ready for it on Febutober 56th 2025!

THANKS FOR THE INFO. I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Has anyone checked to see if it has been uploaded to her youtube though? 

VEVO channel: 31 videos

Personal channel: 22 videos

I think it's still the same

VEVO channel: 31 videos

Personal channel: 22 videos

I think it's still the same

I hope it's not another Honeymoon situation! "Here's Honeymoon fats, see you in a few months! Oh, and you won't be getting the video I hyped up. x" :toofunny:

Guysss I've also heard the single!!! It's so beautiful, it's Lana straight up screaming over the sound of a broken harmonica and the name of the song is "Video Games pt. 2". 

Also this is the album cover:

tumblr_ojamxuzQVt1tbr107o2_540.jpg