Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

As I'm a foreigner I had a hard time understanding what you meant (to google it didn't help either).

Just to clarify, me and my friend just did that because we actually knew stuff we wanted to share with the rest. To troll wasn't the intention, we tried to share it indirectly to avoid actually leaking the song titles we knew. If you take a look at the fake tracklist we made (there's possibly a print somewhere) we even put a song in the middle with a 1:30 length 'cause the interlude existence was something we knew too. 

I remembered it now and brought it up because I thought someone might remember it too and laugh a little at the situation. 

It just seems like you're trying to "clarify" your information about LDR5 with this by making it seem like you did know something about Honeymoon when, for all we know, could've been completely coincidental. Saying "Blinded" is the same is The Blackest Day is an incredible reach. I'm think we even knew about the interlude before then too. It's cringy because of how you're wording it, as if you and your friend are such insiders and knew about stuff since Honeymoon days. Why did you have to bring up that from Honeymoon when there were numerous fake tracklists rendering us incapable of remembering you and your friends.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

It just seems like you're trying to "clarify" your information about LDR5 with this by making it seem like you did know something about Honeymoon when, for all we know, could've been completely coincidental. Saying "Blinded" is the same is The Blackest Day is an incredible reach. I'm think we even knew about the interlude before then too. It's cringy because of how you're wording it, as if you and your friend are such insiders and knew about stuff since Honeymoon days. 

Oh, I see it now. It's fine then!

This was the "snippet" that leaked its fake and its not Lana singing its from this song (Also the fake snippet from Morricone)

http://picosong.com/dMCs/

The song it came from so stop reposting it and saying its Lana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61EuVHiNpXg

I love this snippet so much, why can't she scrap everything and just make an entire album full of this :( I'm actually aching for this, a new surf-noir, summer, sunlight song

Hawaiian glam metal, AKA meets UV PLEASE Lana

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I know I barely post on here but I forgot about reading the YAIL acronym on Eclipses Twitter before. It's real, Excited. The people involved has me intrigued. I don't believe anyone else who says they have it though.

I love this snippet so much, why can't she scrap everything and just make an entire album full of this :( I'm actually aching for this, a new surf-noir, summer, sunlight song

Hawaiian glam metal, AKA meets UV PLEASE Lana

I thought the snippet really was her when I first heard it. Sigh, I would love her to have this sound right now. At least YAIL isn't as slow as Honeymoon.

U guys ever heard this song? Ironically, it's called Young In Love and sounds kinda like Young And Beautiful mixed with some BTD sounds (the guy yelling sample in the chorus). Wouldn't be surprised if someone pitched this down a bit, recorded in low quality and sent it around

U guys ever heard this song? Ironically, it's called Young In Love and sounds kinda like Young And Beautiful mixed with some BTD sounds (the guy yelling sample in the chorus). Wouldn't be surprised if someone pitched this down a bit, recorded in low quality and sent it around

That is definitely something to think about... Though the singer in this sings very different, they sing in the same range, but edited it could sound more like lana

That is definitely something to think about... Though the singer in this sings very different, they sing in the same range, but edited it could sound more like lana

yeah i feel like that chorus could def be going around somewhere in some form