Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

that's exactly what happened  :awkney:

hbtb video leaked??? i didn't even know that lmaoo im lost in this world

don't judge me guys i was a good student

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

hbtb video leaked??? i didn't even know that lmaoo im lost in this world

don't judge me guys i was a good student

The video wasn't leaked.

giphy.gif

Oh well a few people had informed me that it was you that had leaked those songs anonymously... Hmm...

I don't know what game yall playing but at the time these song leaked I was still a Lana hater lol. I got good grades at uni that's all that matters to me

ZKcaooE.png

[iNSERT TWITTER THINKING FACE EMOJI HERE]

34ee36c229fd4bf090f5d0fa1ece8a37.png

Well I don't want to bring this up but don't we all know Eclipse and Lana Boards 'Exclusive Members' have skype group and Eclipse shares info with them. I like @Elle as @admin but mods and this board needs better system.

What would you propose?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

The video wasn't leaked.

no just 29 different snippets through snapchat..

What would you propose?

there's a lot of guests in the ldr5 threads, i'd make them members only maybe.

i76mrxw.png 

JFK, angels forever, starry eyed, black beauty, because of you (not sure)

because of you, JFK, starry eyed, and I don't remember between hollywood, I don't wanna go and black beauty which wasn't part of it

thanks y'all   :kiss:  :kiss2:  <3 <3

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

affa, jfk, hollywood, starry eyed and bb demo

thank you (too)   :thankyou:

no just 29 different snippets through snapchat..

there's a lot of guests in the ldr5 threads, i'd make them members only maybe.

what do you mean 

[iNSERT TWITTER THINKING FACE EMOJI HERE]

What would you propose?

Oh I have no problem with you. You're amazing and perfect. ( I mean this) I read your analysis topics million times. I am just mad at other mod who has 'friends and family first' rule. I have 2 WP because of stupid drama. (even though other person was sharing DM's publicly (which is obv. not ok according to rules) but mod didnt do anything for that)

what do you mean

there's been a hbtb video snippet posted (on twitter/tumblr i don't know anymore) and someone posted a snapchat username (i'm not sure if it was eclipse or someone else) that you could add and they had random 10 second clips of the music video in their story.

i76mrxw.png 

Oh I have no problem with you. You're amazing and perfect. ( I mean this) I read your analysis topics million times. I am just mad at other mod who has 'friends and family first' rule. I have 2 WP because of stupid drama. (even though other person was sharing DM's publicly (which is obv. not ok according to rules) but mod didnt do anything for that)

If this is what you're angry about, I'm fine with getting warning points as well, hell even a ban if that's you want in order for it to be fair. I was not aware of this rule. Just stop chasing me everywhere and instead of just pming me that you really don't like me, give me actual ways I can improve, thanks in advance

ZKcaooE.png

there's been a hbtb video snippet posted (on twitter/tumblr i don't know anymore) and someone posted a snapchat username (i'm not sure if it was eclipse or someone else) that you could add and they had random 10 second clips of the music video in their story.

I remember someone from UK did leak the video.. Not sure though.

If this is what you're angry about, I'm fine with getting warning points as well, hell even a ban if that's you want in order for it to be fair. I was not aware of this rule. Just stop chasing me everywhere and instead of just pming me that you really don't like me, give me actual ways I can improve, thanks in advance