Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

But aren't I just an attention seeker

And won't I always be an attention seeker with 3000 word essays written about me and Twitter homosexual gangs attacking me

So why should I bother with providing any og files

Ask Degenerate your lord and saviour and the king of everything

(It's midnight and I'm busy with my laptop. Fine China is not edited from what I remember it had a lot of silence)

Whooooooooo cares about those raging bottoms with daddy issues

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Guys.. I understand that the unedited version might add like..ONE extra tear to the bucket you already have after hearing Fine China..but please. Most of us Just want YG

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

barry-b-benson-150x150.jpg

i wish i was ur bee

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

And won't I always be an attention seeker with 3000 word essays written about me and Twitter homosexual gangs attacking me

(It's midnight and I'm busy with my laptop. Fine China is not edited from what I remember it had a lot of silence)

At the end it sounds chopped but I don't know... but thx anyway.

About that twitter drama: block whoever annoys you or just ignore and don't let them get on you

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Keep your account private, and ignore them-it's obvious that no one here takes them seriously

we, who r begging u, didn't say a word that u said.. please, share with us