Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

i thought u loved neil 

Yes and I will take every opportunity to remind everyone I wanted him to work with Lana way before he ever did. But Honeymoon shoot was so subpar i'd love to see her collaborate with so many other talented people

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

As much as I'd love to hear Thy Woman, we have at least two really good snippet compilations. I'd rather hear stuff from the new album, considering we have no :)ing idea what it sounds like. I mean, a description of a sound can only go so far. That being said if anything from the new album leaks and Lana ends her career I'd probably just slit my wrists on the sharpened edge of the Honeymoon vinyl :toofunny:

Yes and I will take every opportunity to remind everyone I wanted him to work with Lana way before he ever did. But Honeymoon shoot was so subpar i'd love to see her collaborate with so many other talented people

Factz

I am so triggered and upset by that Neil Krug comment

That's it I'm done :crai:

:)you trashflop

I logged on twitter just now and saw the proportion this is having.

Poor u and people do believe what trashy fan accounts are saying like wtf

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

As much as I'd love to hear Thy Woman, we have at least two really good snippet compilations. I'd rather hear stuff from the new album, considering we have no :)ing idea what it sounds like. I mean, a description of a sound can only go so far. That being said if anything from the new album leaks and Lana ends her career I'd probably just slit my wrists on the sharpened edge of the Honeymoon vinyl :toofunny:

:oprah: gives me teas of when Eclipse said Super Movie was bad and now it's literally my fav song ever, this gives me hope

ZKcaooE.png

I am so triggered and upset by that Neil Krug comment

That's it I'm done :crai:

:)you trashflop

I think people usually use Trash Tragic ;)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

that was chucks fault tbh!