Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Benny Blanco as a writer confirms this song features Ariana! Omg!!! He's written songs for her like Why Try and Be My Daddy. Lana finally collab'ing with real musicians and not hipster bull:) like Grimes and Father John Misty! :kris:

U can kindly execute yourself for calling grimes not real music and hipster bs. U don't deserve to breathe the same air she does, she's an ART ANGEL

Lana finally collab'ing with real musicians and not hipster bull:) like Grimes and Father John Misty! 

U can kindly execute yourself for calling grimes not real music and hipster bs. U don't deserve to breathe the same air she does, she's an ART ANGEL

Yeah Miss America, You're worst than the Summertime Sadness Cedric Gervais Remix! I bet you're the kind of """"FANS"""" who wants Lana to release mainstream sh!t produced by Dr. Luke.

I would actually love an AriLana collab, I love both artists and they have similar themes and the more trap influences of Lana could be explored, but I'm pretty sure Ari's voice would immediately overpower Lana's.

ZKcaooE.png

Boring. Nobody wants that overproduced indie crap, we want REAL music

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Elle, someone incited a mini riot. Divert the thread with Bees

FIrIVcC.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS