Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

I saw some infos around social medias that the length of yail is around 5 minutes, is this legit info?

I read that too in a Brazilian page, it also said there's a bass playing during the whole song and that we can hear gun shots in the chorus. Any reliable source or just rumours?

we shouldn't trust any of these rumours since it can't be that the song suddenly spread within like a few hours after it got registered. No one except for eclipse said anything about YAIL before that. (correct me if i'm wrong) 

i76mrxw.png 

Some folks in here obviously not getting an obvious joke  :facepalm:

Anyways, I hope they release it on a Friday to get the full tracking week for the charts. Not like with HBTB where they released it on a Monday, wasting the the busy weekend sales.

She should release it artound Valentine's Day (before it actually). It seems like the title goes with it. And then gather some promo spots in the US, UK and Germany.

you got jokes

I still keep that snippet in my itunes so I can pretend that Lana went surf-noir again and that the Honeymoon era was all just a bad dream :flutter:

HM is not THAT bad, but ngl I'm hoping this new album is not similar... i mean idk i don't want it to be soulless pop bops either, so... unless this heaux whips out another masterpiece like AKA/BtD/Paradise/UV (everything in her discography except HM :creep:) i'm basically setting myself up for disappointment :toofunny:

o4qjp4j.png

Some folks in here obviously not getting an obvious joke  :facepalm:

Anyways, I hope they release it on a Friday to get the full tracking week for the charts. Not like with HBTB where they released it on a Monday, wasting the the busy weekend sales.

She should release it artound Valentine's Day (before it actually). It seems like the title goes with it. And then gather some promo spots in the US, UK and Germany.

sadasfdasf mess

I'm so happy the fake snippets are back, it pretty much means we entered a new era, finally, I'll dress in black for Honeymoon tomorrow

^tbh

And usually, when fake :) starts to show up, it means something is coming soon.

image.png

Wow what a mess lol 

Can't we assume that YIL would be the song's actual title, since it was registered that way? Not YAIL????

PNoV6l.gif

Wow what a mess lol 

Can't we assume that YIL would be the song's actual title, since it was registered that way? Not YAIL????

nah cuz Eclipse said its YAIL and it's not uncommon for songs to have a different name/spelling/whatever in the databases

image.png

Wow what a mess lol 

Dark Paradise is registered as Paradise

Young and Beautiful is registered in some sites as "Will You Still Love Me"

Mermaid Motel as Mermaid Hotel..

I can give more examples.

giphy.gif