Carmen

Twitter Updates

Howa can you hint at this without mentioning Art Deco lmao that being said I am a BAZILLION percent here for this holy mother of fuck

Fixed. Ngl I forgot about that song  :toofunny:

"Lana" is trending worldwide.

it's trending higher than the BOUGHT ama hashtag...i have to scream

It's probably just a low blow attack but if it is indeed true that Lana is hooked on oxy then she's the same as Teddy Sinclair which means my favourite artist ever and lead singer of my favourite band ever are both hooked on oxy omfg idk what to do with this information

ZKcaooE.png

I have missed this Lana... fuck the rainbows and butterflies and get free's… 2011 Lana is back. Get that Ferrari jacket out the closet.

Fuck yes I am ready for world peace hippie folk shit Lana to be done and buried. Bring back the bad bitch I fell in love with. 

giphy.gif

It was stupid of Lana to respond to this kind of shameless woman. She's such an ugly person. I hope y'all will now stop with the "Azealea can say fag because she creates bops & spills truth tea".

I feel sorry for Lana's dad who will have to read all this vulgar stuff Azealea is tweeting about Lana.

azealia is such a toxic and ugly person

lana should just tweet something like "you go sell your soaps and ill go sell my album and arenas seats and we can both stay out of each others ways"

also anyone here who's an 'azealia stan', your girl is making a mess of herself again 

It was stupid of Lana to respond to this kind of shameless woman. She's such an ugly person. I hope y'all will now stop with the "Azealea can say fag because she creates bops & spills truth tea".

I feel sorry for Lana's dad who will have to read all this vulgar stuff Azealea is writing about Lana.

She recently tweeted that Milo-yanniopolis is her favorite white gay...any twink who remotely supports her unironically is dense

Not going to lie if i was in azealia’s shoes I’d be mad too. Who the fuck wants to stare at stained assholes all day? That would make anyone hate themselves.

Also i cannot express how amazing it is that Lana’s comebacks never target someone’s appearance. True class ❤️