Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

I can literally see no opportunity for her to start the promo and announce the album. When will she do it? She's had basically no presence for the past year so she can't just post a tweet announcing a new single and disappear; there has to be some build up.

Which hasn't been happening as of yet :crossed:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I can literally see no opportunity for her to start the promo and announce the album. When will she do it? She's had basically no presence for the past year so she can't just post a tweet announcing a new single and disappear; there has to be some build up.

The album probably isn't finished yet

I feel like that's going to happen lol  :toofunny:

The album probably isn't finished yet

the album doesn't even need to be finished to release a lead single.

But in all seriouness, single and video are done for a long time now. They have both leaked like a wet tampon to a significant number of ppl and they try to chase homsexual teenagers accross America just to name them the source of leaks instead of releasing.

I can literally see no opportunity for her to startarrow-10x10.png the promo and announce the album. When will she do it? She's had basically no presence for the past year so she can't just post a tweet announcing a new single and disappear; there has to be some build up.

I've been a Lana fan since 2015, around the time Honeymoon released, to be exact. So I never really payed attention to how she builds up the presence of a new album..could you explain?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i don't think so

Yeah lets talk conspiracy theories how interscope and her managers want to screw her over instead of believing a reliable person who had these tracks since april.

i76mrxw.png 

She never properly started an era. Maybe with UV, but there was all the SS hype.

As long Billboard don't troll us again with the singles sale, i'm fine. She'll be lucky to crack the top 100. :flutter:

You assume the album is coming soon though. For all we know she has lots planned but the album isnt out till laterin the year.

why is all the fanart for this era so good and it hasn't even begun

Made a thread for this - http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8484-young-and-in-love-post-your-fanmade-single-cover/&do=findComment&comment=402649

The submissions are awesome :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven