Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

idk what song this is

I read that it's a cover, but I'm not sure of which song

Music to be alright to v

Y'all crazy thinking Beautiful People and Wild One are for LDR5... they were recorded almost 2 years ago. If you don't remember, Fine China and Yes to Heaven were registered a little bit after Ultraviolence was released. I'm 99% sure those 2 songs are Honeymoon outtakes. (Other 1% being for something OTHER than LDR5. Literally no chance of them being for the album.)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Y'all crazy thinking Beautiful People and Wild One are for LDR5... they were recorded almost 2 years ago. If you don't remember, Fine China and Yes to Heaven were registered a little bit after Ultraviolence was released. Those I'm 99% sure those 2 songs are Honeymoon outtakes. (Other 1% being for something OTHER than LDR5. Literally no chance of them being for the album.)

BP and WO was after Honeymoon.

Y'all crazy thinking Beautiful People and Wild One are for LDR5... they were recorded almost 2 years ago. If you don't remember, Fine China and Yes to Heaven were registered a little bit after Ultraviolence was released. I'm 99% sure those 2 songs are Honeymoon outtakes. (Other 1% being for something OTHER than LDR5. Literally no chance of them being for the album.)

Alright sounds accurate, but why would they be registered after each album release

BP and WO was after Honeymoon.

They were registered after Honeymoon, yes. We don't know when they were recorded. FC and YTH were also registered after Ultraviolence, but we now know they were recorded in December 2013.

Alright sounds accurate, but why would they be registered after each album release

Because they know that the stans will start to think they're from the new album and go crazy when it's not on it.

No, they weren't. They got registered like the day after we found out the Honeymoon tracklist.

I think they were registered in Nov. 2015  :P

Keywords: I think. Thanks for confirming though

So what do y'all think the timeline for this era will be? :flutter:

I think we'll get the lead single in mid-late march or early april and the album in early june.

single march - album may