Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Lana has shown enthusiasm for including covers on each of her albums so we might as well brace for it instead of expecting Lana Del Creature of Habit to do anything else

Less jazz covers though, please

I hope at least on one for for the next album Lana takes on her bad girl persona. Most of BTD and Paradise were written from that prospective and even UV had some bad bi!ch songs.

giphy.gif

I hope it's even more rock than Ultraviolence with a nice surf vibe.

so many of us are gagging for more surf vibes from her  :defeated: I also want more bad girl Lana, that's the subject where some of her more interesting lyrics come from imo.

so many of us are gagging for more surf vibes from her  :defeated: I also want more bad girl Lana, that's the subject where some of her more interesting lyrics come from imo.

1000% agree

I hope it's even more rock than Ultraviolence with a nice surf vibe.

YAS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I don't want anything Pop or commercial sh!t, i don't want more ballad i want rock/surf vibes...

PRAYING FOR AMY WINEHOUSE

Ik.. I feel like that'd be too good to be true though. She's probably gonna cover some deceased artist from the 60s or 70s. Which is fine I guess. How about TIME OF THE SEASON by THE ZOMBIES

Lana HAS to cover a Jeff Buckley song. She's a fan of his work and he has great songs that I think her voice will suit very nicely. Search 'Lilac Wine' and 'Lover, You Should've Come Over'.

FUN FACT: Lana named the song 'Gods and Monsters' after the band that Jeff Buckley used to be in.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Considering "High By the Beach" was like the last song written and recorded for "Honeymoon", that's probably gonna be the pace of her new album. Cause right after that she started working on LDR5. And her mood and aesthetic kind of lightened around that time, if that makes sense. Just look on Instagram lol. She just seems happier and more social.