Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Lolita is probably my least fav born to die track. It's so heavy and noisy i'm just like shhhhhhhhhh

but at least we get the sweet release of lucky ones to heal us afterwards

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it sounds like lana had something on her mouth when she recorded cruel world, i can hear it especially around 1.20-1.50

am i the only one?

I believe she's doing that thing she does in live performances holding the mic on her lips and using her hand to cover it

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Lolita is probably my least fav born to die track. It's so heavy and noisy i'm just like shhhhhhhhhh

but at least we get the sweet release of lucky ones to heal us afterwards

i still like the song, not dissing it. 5/10

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i'm dreaming bout a Gracias a la vida cover, because she speaks spanish right? also Joan Baez did cover it too so that could be some inspo

ooooor Joan of Arc by L Cohen, that would rock my world. It has such a Lizzy feel to me 

:icant: but christ it will never happen so *cry*

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

Not sure if this belongs here but I edited a picture of what I think LDR5 will be like visually. Blue and orange tint, daisies, 70s vibe etc. Idk lol.

e64f419024e7b26416bf5b9abbdb195e.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Not sure if this belongs here but I edited a picture of what I think LDR5 will be like visually. Blue and orange tint, daisies, 70s vibe etc. Idk lol.

I imagined some violet too

I imagined some violet too

lavender*

That would be sweet. I definitely wanna see some orange/yellow tho

Honestly whatever vibe it ends up having I'm gonna buy the boxset and have a crisis on at least 6 social media and even my grandparents will know the lyrics by heart 

wish i had the money but nothing is impossible

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

It definitely had a massive impact, as it was the first time we got to witness the massive diversion from the BTD sound, which many people were not expecting or ready for. It was shocking and different sonically, even if it wasn't so popular on the charts

'wc' had a massive impact in my fucking heart i can't believe it doesn't have even a grammy nom

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

this is beautiful!! good job! I hope LDR5 has this sort of vibe to it! 

i hope that lana does more of her talk-rapping, i just realized today that i miss it- has she done much of it since BtD?

I miss that too. I'm not sure if she's done much of it since, sadly.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Beyonce' channeling Lana on the Grammys with her spoken word intro / out  makes me want more more more Lana spoken word

or perhaps Lana reading the lyrics on a separate bonus disk

or book of poetry with accompanying cd spoken word

and interesting that Weeknd was on live, with Daft Punk, yet the entire Starboy lp will be on the 2018 Grammy's next year as it came out in Nov. after the deadline for tonight's show

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Beyonce' channeling Lana on the Grammys with her spoken word intro / out  makes me want more more more Lana spoken word

or perhaps Lana reading the lyrics on a separate bonus disk

or book of poetry with accompanying cd spoken word

and interesting that Weeknd was on live, with Daft Punk, yet the entire Starboy lp will be on the 2018 Grammy's next year as it came out in Nov. after the deadline for tonight's show

I agree, her doing spoken word would be AMAZING- something kind of like Jim Morrison's An American Prayer album. I'd die and ascend to heaven in an instant if that happened

Lana sounded kinda sounded like she does in noir, velvet crowbar and tired of singing the blues in the karaoke clip, I really hope she serves vocals like that on ldr5

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m