Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Thats a bunch of garbage. That group trades things all the time. Stop denying it. And eclipse sent people in that group the song and snippets so please dont @ me with this mess

Is there proof of this? Where do you get your information? Are you a member of that group? 

I want some unbiased truth, some evidence here. 

also

what the :)is a discord chat people on here have been saying discord chat for like 2 years and i'm like

??

A CHAT WHERE PEOPLE SUCH AS JERRY BBM BABY, HAKAN ECLIPSE, DEGENERATE, AND MANY MORE DISCUSS LANA MATERIAL AND AT TIMES WOULD SNEAK PREVIEW SNIPPETS AND MATERIAL. THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE HELPING LANA NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN MEANWHILE THEY BACKSTABBED HER SO MANY TIMES. AND HOW COME PEOPLE ARENT MAD AT THEM FOR TALKING LDR5 STUFF WHEN SHE BEGGED HIM NOT TO DISCUSS IT. 

Thats a bunch of garbage. That group trades things all the time. Stop denying it. And eclipse sent people in that group the song and snippets so please dont @ me with this mess

Henny give me something to prove your lies stop making accusations and slanderous comments it's actually disgusting eclipse had YAIL since April and didn't let anyone know I'm bored of your ugly scapegoating just stop before I crack out the screenshot of you making up crap and telling people lies on tinychat.

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

Is there proof of this? Where do you get your information? Are you a member of that group? 

OK FINE. I WILL POST THE SCREENSHOTS IM TIRED OF THIS 

Henny give me something to prove your lies stop making accusations and slanderous comments it's actually disgusting eclipse had YAIL since April and didn't let anyone know I'm bored of your ugly scapegoating just stop before I crack out the screenshot of you making up crap and telling people lies on tinychat.

FIRST OF ALL I WASNT EVEN ON THAT AND SOMEONE PRETENDED TO BE ME AND I WAS MADE AWARE OF THAT. KEEP UP WITH THE PROGRAM 

People who were sharing informations about yail here basically said they got it from Eclipse ?

Well what a complete fück up. Poor Lana can't catch a bloody break can she? Hope she finds out which member of her team did hand YAIL and BAR demo over and tears them to bits. Same implies to the leaker/s as well :)

She should just drop the single + MV just to prevent more damage. God knows how many streams/sales she has lost BC of these fückers...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Imagine being this concerned with a groupchat you're not in... whew

None of that is true do u think people would really share shit like that 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey