Elle

LDR5 Pre-Pre-Release Thread - Take 2

Personally i think it's hilarous, how of every artist, Lana managed to have a cult of gays trying to "save" her from herself, see y'all in court darlings

im cackling

This was discussed over and over again, he had the demo from April to January and it was only him and there wasn't anything to worry about. But then because of some weak link in her team or at UMG, the final version of YAIL and even more stuff got out and reached masses. 

Just stop for a second and think logically, if he was the one behind all this then I'm sure we would have heard SR by now too. Or the demo version of the song. Or ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY  :poordat:

YOur gorl wasnt leaked for a reason. They trade snippets in that group. Why is everyone acting like they dont?

Hangingatrubytuesdays I'm asking genuinely, do you have like bipolar tendencies? You change moods and opinions like underwear I just don't understand... 

im cackling

YOur gorl wasnt leaked for a reason. They trade snippets in that group. Why is everyone acting like they dont?

I am trying to think of something that Eclipse would trade for and I can't find any. Dude has everything and more and wtf is trading "snippets".  :rip:

im cackling

YOU AREN'T EVEN IN THAT GROUP LMAO WHY ARE YOU SO DELUDED. THIS IS LITERALLY FAKE NEWS What is your obsession

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

No, he wasn't the only one

Not that I really know, but was't he the only one sent the title track (assumed to be BAR), YAIL (not the demo), and the music video from miss Del Rey herself? Cause I thought the only songs he had before talking to her were YAIL (demo) and SR? and then he had shared with us that he got to hear the title track and then he had seen the music video. So even if he wasn't the only one to have YAIL (demo), it wouldn't make sense if someone else had the songs that Lana let him listen/sent to him specifically. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Not that I really know, but was't he the only one sent the title track (assumed to be BAR), YAIL (not the demo), and the music video from miss Del Rey herself? Cause I thought the only songs he had before talking to her were YAIL (demo) and SR? and then he had shared with us that he got to hear the title track and then he had seen the music video. So even if he wasn't the only one to have YAIL (demo), it wouldn't make sense if someone else had the songs that Lana let him listen/sent to him specifically. 

No, not at all.

Why would Lana send him songs and videos? 

This shit doesn't make sense at all  :rip:

This was discussed over and over again, he had the demo from April to January and it was only him and there wasn't anything to worry about. But then because of some weak link in her team or at UMG, the final version of YAIL and even more stuff got out and reached masses. 

Just stop for a second and think logically, if he was the one behind all this then I'm sure we would have heard SR by now too. Or the demo version of the song. Or ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY  :poordat:

He shared the songs with people. Its confirmed by them. Stop blaming UMG or her team unless you have proof. I will definitely believe her professional team more than some songs-sharing circle jerk on discord. Nobody says it was Eclipse. I dont think he leaked anything but once u share something with others no matter how reliable they may  see, the shit will spread like wildfire.

who the fvck cares about a bunch of unloved gays and their discord circle jerk or whatever the fvck that is. The damage is done. This era is already ruined and Lana is probably devastated so shut the fvck up w your little trivial drama

Sorry if I'm repeating but I've been away from this site for like, hours. What happened? I can't be bothered to go through all the pages. Someone put it briefly...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The overreactions and hypocricity of you all... :bye4:

Anyway on some positive note... I am so hyped for this new album and it looks like it will be an eventful era!!!

THE LOON FALSETTO :angie:

GUN RELOAD AS SNARE  :angie:

SAMPLES :angie:

MY HUSBAND HAYNIE BBY :angie:

SLAY ME LANA! :angie:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

YOU AREN'T EVEN IN THAT GROUP LMAO WHY ARE YOU SO DELUDED. THIS IS LITERALLY FAKE NEWS What is your obsession

I was in that group. Jackson pretended to be me then i found out an dhe gave me access. Through that i saw they were trading things or sneak previews. I am not deluded. Many people have told me and shown me what they do. Im the only one that said anything. But yet again no one believe anything i say. Like when i said he is hurting lana by leaking her stuff yet he kept talking about it anyway after she implored him not to. thats fine though. No one really cares about her or her work do they? I don't even care anymore at this point. Everyone can keep denying the fact that their is property being distributed and also through the chat. There is a weak link. I am saddened by her managements lack of attentiveness to the matter. They wait until something leaks then they react by doing nothing but warnings. 

Additionally the same people trying to prevent leaks from happening. are the same people contributing to them behind the scenes. its fine though. i tried to make the people aware. but no one cares what i have to say. ill let everything go on from here. You all can @ me whenever however report me i dont care. one day you will all see.