Sitar

"LOVE" Promo Posters Sighted

And she's still silent?

She's losing sales and streams each passing minute.

What is her team doing?

too busy surfing LanaBoard's and telling the owner to get it under control when the song didn't even leak here. :creep: 

Truly her most annoying single yet (and I'm not talking about the song... just talking about the leak)

It's too late though! Stan Twitter has already heard it and you know it's bad when that has happened. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

To the people saying that they should release the song sooner...think about it. If they release the song early because it's been leaked, this will give more power to the assholes who leaked in the first place. Because they'll see this as an opportunity and they'll think, "well if we could just get our hands on more and leak other stuff, that'll force them to release more things early." Lana and her team can't do that every time something is leaked.

Their hands are tied and that's what so shitty about this. I feel super bad for Lana right now and I wish people could just give her some respect. I'm not listening to the song and I'm reporting anything that I see. I'll listen when it's intended for us. At this point, I don't think we really deserve anything from Lana. The enitlement we think we have to Lana and her work is kind of disgusting. Idk guys I'm just sad and mad that this is happening

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

To the people saying that they should release the song sooner...think about it. If they release the song early because it's been leaked, this will give more power to the assholes who leaked in the first place. Because they'll see this as an opportunity and they'll think, "well if we could just get our hands on more and leak other stuff, that'll force them to release more things early." Lana and her team can't do that every time something is leaked.

Their hands are tied and that's what so :)ty about this. I feel super bad for Lana right now and I wish people could just give her some respect. I'm not listening to the song and I'm reporting anything that I see. I'll listen when it's intended for us. At this point, I don't think we really deserve anything from Lana. The enitlement we think we have to Lana and her work is kind of disgusting. Idk guys I'm just sad and mad that this is happening

Ah yes, they should just keep being silent and go with the plans as originally intended (if there were any or if they even wanna go on) and keep losing the sales and streams as they wait and lie around doing nothing, music not the bling!

Ah yes, they should just keep being silent and go with the plans as originally intended (if there were any or if they even wanna go on) and keep losing the sales and streams as they way, music not the bling!

I did not say they should stay silent? I am simply saying they shouldn't just go "well we're fucked now" and release the song. Releasing the song could cause more fucking problems in the future pal

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Honestly, I don't think it matters if the song leaks. The music video is probably 10-15 minutes long and probably has some inspirational hipster quotes that everyone will be craving for, and we all know everyone's going to be buying the single to hear it in HQ, and see the single artwork. Also you're forgetting that Lana, Miss Mess herself, doesn't care about her sales. Even if the single doesn't sell good, they still have to buy it when they buy the album. 

too busy surfing LanaBoard's and telling the owner to get it under control when the song didn't even leak here. :creep:

LITERALLY THO basically anything resembling the lyrics or whatever is instantly deleted. I feel like most of the leaks are coming through twitter or whatever..

sgopYhV.gif

LITERALLY THO basically anything resembling the lyrics or whatever is instantly deleted. I feel like most of the leaks are coming through twitter or whatever..

I literally watched it leak on twitter, I mean someone did post it here, but it was deleted. Everyone is too perched to leak anything here though. It's happening outside of LanaBoards!

I'm sure they won't scrap it since it's not a demo. Plus it seems like a lot of time/money has been put into this (i didn't listen to the song at all btw). There will definitely be no scrapping...i hope.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I kinda hate this. Was so looking forward to a rollout decided by Lana, starting officially today with the posters. I found the song online so easily but I'm not listening. Waiting for official releases only. 

Damn. This is why we can't have nice things.

Not going to listen to the song yet! I am waiting till it's released. But how did they leak the song? And why????

I kinda hate this. Was so looking forward to a rollout decided by Lana, starting officially today with the posters. I found the song online so easily but I'm not listening. Waiting for official releases only. 

Damn. This is why we can't have nice things.

Well y'all gonna wait a looooooong periololilcally time  :teehee:

so.. they really didn't expect it to leak when they started hyping it up with random posters then going silent for more than 24hrs when they knew that some random gays got hold of the tracks already... what kind of perfect delusion.

i76mrxw.png 

I like the track. For some reason I thought she was going for something different to but it's similar in style.

It happens to most artists. Madonna had her whole rebel heart album leaked and all the demo versions etc. Goldfrapp Seventh Tree leaked about 6 months before it was released and they didn't change a thing. No stopping it. I