Sitar

"LOVE" Promo Posters Sighted

Why in hell do you want that. It'd spread even FASTER.  :facepalm:

go back and read the post after this one, i sorta explained this vague post

K can we talk about how the song blows lol

sounds like a btd bonus track

Why do yall keep shittíng on Lana's management? They've tried really hard to keep this from happening. Ed is individually reaching out to people on Instagram, they are trying. He even called Elle. I'd really like to see you guys keep a song from leaking, in which you can't do

Why do yall keep :)tíng on Lana's management? They've tried really hard to keep this from happening. Ed is individually reaching out to people on Instagram, they are trying. He even called Elle. I'd really like to see you guys keep a song from leaking, in which you can't do

We're shitting on INTERSCOPE AND POLYDOR. They need to learn that's this is not 1987 where you have to break in their offices to steal a demo tape but connect to a signal and copy and paste a little link. Her managers do have the right to be mad but and the company who "owns" her music.

Why do yall keep :)tíng on Lana's management? They've tried really hard to keep this from happening. Ed is individually reaching out to people on Instagram, they are trying. He even called Elle. I'd really like to see you guys keep a song from leaking, in which you can't do

We are talking about her management and label being irresponsible, even Lana. I mean seriously she was chatting with Eclipse in the DM's about the song that NO fans should have known about for a long time  :pft:  that's just the truth 

Claiming Lana's team is the problem would be as absurd as saying it's the police's fault for soi many shootings. Lana's team probably work(ed) their asses off to prevent YAIL from leaking. The REAL problem is the people who leaked information. This includes lyrics, picture, audio etc. You should be shaming those people. Do you think Lana's team tried to prevent songs such as BBMB, BMD, YTH and Fine China from leaking? I'm pretty sure I had seen most of you begging for those.

Claiming Lana's team is the problem would be as absurd as saying it's the police's fault for soi many shootings. Lana's team probably work(ed) their asses off to prevent YAIL from leaking. The REAL problem is the people who leaked information. This includes lyrics, picture, audio etc. You should be shaming those people. Do you think Lana's team tried to prevent songs such as BBMB, BMD, YTH and Fine China from leaking? I'm pretty sure I had seen most of you begging for those.

We beg for those songs because they will NEVER be used and released. Stop trying to compare that to this situation

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Lana's label what was thinking? Haven't they learned about the last eras? smh

(Or maybe this was planned by the label or lana and they are messing with us)  :toofunny:  :defeated:  :deadbanana: 

???, ?????????

dddddddddddddddddd their team IS to blame sis, songs don't get spread as if by magic