Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I hope Universal is following the first receptions and decide to act very fast.

1.4 million views, green updates on iTunes and decent streaming numbers to give this song the NEEDED push to blow up.

I'm sure they were planning to do their usual nothing, but when a song has momentum, a ten year old should be able to organise publicity for it.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

So are ~1.4 million views after 8 hours good or bad?

I think it's good for alternative music but pretty bad for pop

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lol why

BECAUSE IT WILL FUCK HER VOICE UP AND WHY DOES SHE GET ALL THESE FUCKIN FILLERS WHEN SHE DESTROYS HER FACE WITH CIGARETTES AND

sGaiZrl.gif

I hope Universal is following the first receptions and decide to act very fast.

1.4 million views, green updates on iTunes and decent streaming numbers to give this song the NEEDED push to blow up.

Not to mention NASA's promo coming wednesday

So are ~1.4 million views after 8 hours good or bad?

im pretty sure shakira and rihannas song hit 100 million in a couple of hours. as someone has already said this is good for alternative music but a flop for pop music

BECAUSE IT WILL :)HER VOICE UP AND WHY DOES SHE GET ALL THESE :) FILLERS WHEN SHE DESTROYS HER FACE WITH CIGARETTES AND

Lol I doubt it'll mess with her voice. I smoke before I sing and it makes me sound better. And I'm sure she has a decent anti aging skincare routine lmao

im pretty sure shakira and rihannas song hit 100 million in a couple of hours. as someone has already said this is good for alternative music but a flop for pop music

Isnt that a bit exaggerated tho?

Doesnt Snakelor Swift hold the record with like 28 20 million views in 24 hours?

Edit: nah its Adele with 25 million

image.png

It will surely play on some stations, isn't radio hit material though

I mean its not that slow or sad and taylor swift's songs are kind of similar to this 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lol I doubt it'll mess with her voice. I smoke before I sing and it makes me sound better. And I'm sure she has a decent anti aging skincare routine lmao

I don't even sing and ever since I quit smoking my speaking voice was transformed so I have doubts about that. And yeah she prolly does

I don't even sing and ever since I quit smoking my speaking voice was transformed so I have doubts about that. And yeah she prolly does

She's been smoking since like 16 so if she quit what if her voice isnt as dry and dreary anymore

I don't know if a radio edit is a good idea, I may be wrong but Love sounds really fresh as it is, especially considering what's on the radio rn, but it still has a pop appeal, and therefore people might pick up on it ? Idk