Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

put the album up for preorder with it as instant grat, even if they don't reveal the tracklist or album cover

this will never happen but still 

^tbh this

but the situation is not as bad as w/ YAIL, this time it's "only" the demo...

image.png

put the album up for preorder with it as instant grat, even if they don't reveal the tracklist or album cover

this will never happen but still 

Idk they did it with Honeymoon, it just said Honeymoon, track 2, Terrance Loves You, Track 4, High by the Beach, etc. with Terrance Loves You as the grat track.

okay, but with YAIL we had already knew the name, and she knew that we knew about it. I'm guessing that's what made it easier for her to know it leaked, but a song that we shouldn't even know about in the first place is a huge deal. I'm so frustrated.

Yeah but causing extra-drama on here when we had all the conversations before does not help

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i meant the song, not the album

yeah i know but it would be a bit weird to just release a random song that could end up being the title track days after the lead single but then again it's lana and she did it with honeymoon 2 months before the official album announcement

yeah i know but it would be a bit weird to just release a random song that could end up being the title track days after the lead single but then again it's lana and she did it with honeymoon 2 months before the official album announcement

ed sh!tpants realeased two songs at the same time, released another song 2 or 3 weeks later and next friday he has another two songs coming out

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

ed sh!tpants realeased two songs at the same time, released another song 2 or 3 weeks later and next friday he has another two songs coming out

meh true i guess. still don't get why he is a thing tho

But for real, how do these hackers get an entire album?? Seeing Lanas label makes so much money, you'd think they'd be able to afford decent security.. I feel like someone should seriously investigate this though- ridiculous that people were able to get an entire album. 

But for real, how do these hackers get an entire album?? Seeing Lanas label makes so much money, you'd think they'd be able to afford decent security.. I feel like someone should seriously investigate this though- ridiculous that people were able to get an entire album.

I don't think people have the entire album. Just possibly 2 more songs after yail

LIZARD PEOPLE

idk Lana doesn't seem like the type to keep super tight security on a computer, I mean most people don't.  Heck most people with Macs don't have virus scanners bc they still believe Macs can't get viruses.

her team should also worry about the fact that love is currently free-falling on iTunes and why the hell have they pulled it off from being send to pop? They have no focus, not even for one single day. Looks like a bunch of amatures how this is all handled. 

Sometimes you wonder who makes plans for a big release?

she's probably e-mailing her stuff around to friends and whatever...

Ya know what I've always wondered? How did Lana send YAIL and the MV to Eclipse?

Like it wouldnt surprise me if she just uploaded it on zippyshare :rip: 

image.png

she's probably e-mailing her stuff around to friends and whatever...

Ya know what I've always wondered? How did Lana send YAIL and the MV to Eclipse?

Like it wouldnt surprise me if she just uploaded it on zippyshare :rip:

I think he found them on a publishing site. 

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif