Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

omg...i feel so bad for her...i really hope this was scrapped to begin with y'all... this song is so good though....its so many things, her best vocals since ultraviolence :defeated:

god yeah, the final cut is shorter and less empty

:facepalm: everything u post. just stop

VyIsfwC.jpg

reid on Twitter is OVER. he even had RIHANNA following him :toofunny:

goodbye and enjoy prison 20 year old-in-college-struggling-for-money gay!

mod note: edited to prevent the link being more reachable. i know you meant no harm tho~

omg...i feel so bad for her...i really hope this was scrapped to begin with y'all... this song is so good though....its so many things, her best vocals since ultraviolence :defeated:

:facepalm: everything u post. just stop

im sorry what lol.?

If the demo is that godly imagine what the final version is going to sound like  :deadbanana:  :derpna2:

Its like the best bits from HM & PD rolled into one incredible track. Lyrically its very strong aswell....  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

A few days ago I was saying how B A R would be the next song. Yesterday and today I said it would leak anytime. Not even trying to make myself sound relevant, but why am I the one always getting dragged. Honestly. I'm like one of the most active users lately, and am always nice to everyone.

you guys said stranger than a stranger was a bad line... then lana hit us with "cool as heck"

Wait  I thought she said "Cool As Hell"  lol 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371