Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Ya know its kinda funny cuz I told my boyfriend last week that were definitely gonna get this song by Tuesday (its tuesday here btw) and look what happened

I didnt expect it to leak tho :rip:

Lana hexing Trump and you hexing Lana ??  :toofunny:

my fav song from Honeymoon, and agreed. it's raw and i love it. TBH even if this was the final, I'd be okay with it, but i'm not v hard to please 

I just find it to be a little all over the place personally. But I'm fairly certain the final production is going to be different if Love's sound is any indication of the production overall

Wait I'm so confused as to how people are finding it  :defeated:  I've searched everywhere. Do we think she's going to scrap it bc of the leak?? I'm so willing to wait if she'll just actually keep it on the album otherwise I'll keep looking for the leak...

Wait I'm so confused as to how people are finding it  :defeated:  I've searched everywhere. Do we think she's going to scrap it bc of the leak?? I'm so willing to wait if she'll just actually keep it on the album otherwise I'll keep looking for the leak...

Ur gonna get dragged for that being your first post

LIZARD PEOPLE

Hope she doesnt fucking scrap because of all to a shitty name like Ultraviolence or Honeymoon

You guys just cant fucking wait for the project to come out and then leak it, now she'll probably redo everything and we'll have to wait more

Smh

Hope she doesnt fucking scrap because of all to a shitty name like Ultraviolence or Honeymoon

You guys just cant fucking wait for the project to come out and then leak it, now she'll probably redo everything and we'll have to wait more

Smh

Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are great names compared to stuff like ARTPOP and Dangerous Woman dont come for me i love ari and gaga but...