Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

to me:

BTD/PA- Hip-hop inspiration, lots of samples drawing between, orchestral sounds. I'm Poppy. One word that can define this album for me is "overproduced", in a dichotomous manichaeism way

ULTRA- Surf rock from 60's, psychedelic, soft rock. No much fuzz from orchestra. Very stripped back, except some tracks like Old Money and Black Beauty

HONEY- Jazzy, trip-hop (Salvatore beat is obv trip-hop, very Massive Attack), jazz orchestra reminding me Chet Baker stuff. Some inspiration from trap music. A bit of both last albums are in this

this is SPOT ON.

I was implying that your opinion is clouded and your judgement is based on stories you read on the media or the press. I guess that didn't go through your skull.

A majority and many people still think Lana is an anti feminist suicidal auto tune singer. + plus witch now.

Are we still talking about this? :awk:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I was implying that your opinion is clouded and your judgement is based on stories you read on the media or the press. I guess that didn't go through your skull.

A majority and many people still think Lana is an anti feminist suicidal auto tune singer. + plus witch now.

Who cares tbh

People that judge with the first impression always arent the smart ones

to me:

BTD/PA- Hip-hop inspiration, lots of samples drawing between, orchestral sounds. I'm Poppy. One word that can define this album for me is "overproduced", in a dichotomous manichaeism way

ULTRA- Surf rock from 60's, psychedelic, soft rock. No much fuzz from orchestra. Very stripped back, except some tracks like Old Money and Black Beauty

HONEY- Jazzy, trip-hop (Salvatore beat is obv trip-hop, very Massive Attack), jazz orchestra reminding me Chet Baker stuff. Some inspiration from trap music. A bit of both last albums are in this

So what do you think we can expect from this new record?

BTD 2.0.

Big pop chorus, big sound.

This is solely based on the first single and the producers we know currently.

So i didn't listen to BAM but you guys are saying her vocals are clear? god bless

Best American reminded me Honeymoon until the beats kick off, then it draws BTD in my head.

But Love for me is sooo Ultraviolence.

The only songs love reminds me of are unreleased ones tbh, mostly the btd and paradise ones. It's still different though.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm loving the clear vocals recently.

But she seriously needs to work on her diction. Mumbling and slurring words are not cute.

It's kinda like how Gaga adopted Dope vocals in every song now. It's not pleasant to listen to.

oh my god d7ccbbf8361b36e39f588b2c1c3c77da.gif7d58aae695470e68145f6290a1106101.gif

the song is heavenly i hope the final keeps the same lizzy grant acoustic meets born to die demo vibes. 

and even though its great lana should get rid of emile/nowels and hire david kahne for her next albom

Wy8jf2U.jpg

Yeah B.A.R definitely gives me AKA vibes which I love so much! I really adore it  :legend: This album is definitely shaping up to be amazing, even the bickering and drama on here can't dampen my excitement for this album!!  :excited: (I mean, what's a Lana era without drama tbh?? Lanaboards meltdowns are Iconic)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg