Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

i love how fans forget shes signed to a MAJOR LABEL NOT AN INDIE LABEL

were not saying she owes us, were just setting STANDARDS

i wish she would just switch to an indie label and stop wasting interscopes money

I love how fans think she OWES them lol

She OWES her career to us. She OWES her mansions to the people who have supported her music/art... 

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

She OWES her career to us. She OWES her mansions to the people who have supported her music/art...

She doesnt owe you shit and the self rightous entitlement attitude is hilarious.

She didn't put a gun to your head to buy her music.

Also, i like how everyone seems to forget shes given us 4 albums in 5 years.

What ungrateful vile fans.

We should prob make a new thread for this stupid debate we've been having about indie v. major record label co... We've been having this argument for too long in a thread that's kind of irrelevant to it but here goes my opinion anyway..

I don't think she should go indie but I do feel like there's a major dissonance between her ambitions and that of a major label :crossed:  Honestly, part of me kind of feels bad for her. She probably knows she can't fully go indie because it'll be a disaster but she's unhappy with her label so she's stuck. She has said so many times before that all she really wants is a community of likeminded artists that respect her. She just wants to make music & art that she loves and to perform them for fans but her label wants more because of how cutthroat and ambiguous the music industry is nowadays. It's not about the music anymore sadly. I think Lana is in a tough position and we should give her more credit. I think she wants things simple but sadly that's not how the industry is in this era...  Honestly God bless Lana for dealing with us needy fans and a huge label and countless leaks and just everything :oprah3:  :oprah3:

She was so depressed during the btd era, after the snl performance and the awkward interviews it's really not surprising she's not up to that anymore... and think about how exhausting it is to do a world tour. She's just an introvert who wants a normal life imo.

She doesnt owe you shit and the self rightous entitlement attitude is hilarious.

She didn't put a gun to your head to buy her music.

Also, i like how everyone seems to forget shes given us 4 albums in 5 years.

THIS

LMAOOO Lana is not a victim and neither are we, she's giving us the music and we're giving her the coins, let's not act like she's not signed to a major label that will drop her out if she keeps flopping