Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

remember when most of us denied that photo is real

we thought it was photoshopped 

gosh i hate Chuck works 

Because it's Chuck's fault if you can't tell a photo and a manip apart?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think some of Chuck's work can be very good, but Honeymoon was not her best.

If Chuck were to photograph the album cover I'd want it to be like these:

monroe11.jpg

df3b7bae4a617627dec6c1f2e6ffe8c9.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

monroe11.jpg

I see two different women in two pictures :P 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Because it's Chuck's fault if you can't tell a photo and a manip apart?

I didn't mean that don't misunderstood me pls

I meant her works in general ( simply i don't like her works!)

and yes I couldn't believe it wasn't photoshopped bc it looks unreal to me and most of her fans were complaining abt that  on twitter

monroe11.jpg

she will take some of promo photos but I think Krug is the one who took the album art 

and what about Nichole? remember when she tagged Lana and Johnny Blue Eyes like 6 months ago? I wonder what was that for

:smile3:

I didn't mean that don't misunderstood me pls

I meant her works in general ( simply i don't like her works!)

and yes I couldn't believe it wasn't photoshopped bc it looks unreal to me and most of her fans were complaining abt that  on twitter

she will take some of promo photos but I think Krug is the one who took the album art 

and what about Nichole? remember when she tagged Lana and Johnny Blue Eyes like 6 months ago? I wonder what was that for

Tbh I would love Nicole to work on this album.. Or maybe photograph Lana for upcoming magazine articles

Just because she's not getting the fame and attention she used to doesn't mean her talent is going to waste. Lana has the potentional to do whatever she wants whether it be performing in stadiums or little concert halls. I think we all need to trust her desicions more...

not only do we need to trust her decisions more, we need to respect them. she may have all this potential/talent but i'm pretty sure she's doing exactly what she wants and that's all that really matters.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

not only do we need to trust her decisions more, we need to respect them. she may have all this potential/talent but i'm pretty sure she's doing exactly what she wants and that's all that really matters.

Exactly. If some fans want her to be this mega star, then they can just stick to Beyoncé cause I don't think Lana wants that kind of hectic life anymore.

I think it's understandable that people are complaining when she didn't even tour ur country properly since paradise.

This x 1000

I hate the fact she seems so focused on only touring U.S properly. Apart from a few festival dates around Europe that's all we had. She completely ignored the U.K during the HM era  for instance. I'm not expecting her to do multiple dates in one country just two or three each that's all I'm asking for  I honestly believe one of the reasons why she's losing so much popularity in Europe is BC she hasn't  toured properly in years hence why she's barely making an impact in the charts.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Imagine if she did a mini tour performing new songs live instead of letting urban outfitters play the new record. It would give her record some buzz and fans could enjoy a (more intimate) live experience.

i76mrxw.png 

This x 1000

I hate the fact she seems so focused on only touring U.S properly. Apart from a few festival dates around Europe that's all we had. She completely ignored the U.K during the HM era  for instance. I'm not expecting her to do multiple dates in one country just two or three each that's all I'm asking for  I honestly believe one of the reasons why she's losing so much popularity in Europe is BC she hasn't  toured properly in years hence why she's barely making an impact in the charts.

She's not even touring the US properly anymore so, everyone is gonna stay waiting. I respect Lana's desire to be happy and to make music and not do much else. I selfishly resent the fact that she only does random festivals and no matter how much $$$$ we throw at her and interscope they won't even throw us the bone of a tour. Even a half assed one! You know what band I like a lot? Joyce Manor. They have 20 minute albums! Still pay to see them. Just show up (please don't skip New York :creep: )  play something that isn't Lolita, Cola, and Blue Jeans for 45 minutes and run out the back door. Whatever.

tZ7WN4B.gif

you're all so boring with this "respect Lana" thing. Let us discuss and speculate on whatever we want, it's not like our comments are ever gonna influence her decision so we might as well criticize what we don't like about her work while obviously supporting her.

No need to kiss Lana's ass all of the time

giphy.gif

LOVE on Spotify today:

United States: #186 (–4) (+153,114)

Worldwide: #119 (–5) (+591,998)

Over btw

yep, it's over. 

i honestly can't believe how they have completly wasted this song. 

what was the point of making a video so much effort for this song if they just let it die?

you're all so boring with this "respect Lana" thing. Let us discuss and speculate on whatever we want, it's not like our comments are ever gonna influence her decision so we might as well criticize what we don't like about her work while obviously supporting her.

lol so the ones who wanna respect her can't discuss that way. ok 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Imagine if she did a mini tour performing new songs live instead of letting urban outfitters play the new record. It would give her record some buzz and fans could enjoy a (more intimate) live experience.

And maybe even record it! It's bad enough to not be able to see her live, but she could at least upload some live/acoustic videos on her YouTube channel, like many other artists do.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

:wowcry: