Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I could write an whole essay about this, but I too tired and you snowflakes are way too up her ass anyway.

As I said posted earlier on, she could kill your mother just not to perform a new song live on tv, and you'd call your own mother useless.

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Interviews? I mean, that would be great but even Lana said so herself that giving interviews is depressing so....

I think the main problem is that some fans are absolutely fixated on her sales/promo. Just let it go.

This is about the artist Lana Del Rey that we love pretty much unless she serves us bore after bore like on Comamoon.

We want to see her live, we want to watch her perform, we want to read her interviews, we want to hear her songs on the radio.

I am really baffled that some of us bring it doing to only being interested in sales. Like don't you ever talk with that tone to me, I was here for her since summer 2011, I supported her in every fight online, bought her shit etc. 

We only point out that it IS A SHAME that because of the lack of exposure and I am sure TV shows don't even want to book her at this point, because they see her as a weak performer and loser, she is losing fans that other artists pick up thankfully.

yall act like you know lana personally

if she didnt want all this attention, money, and fame she wouldnt have signed with interscope, simple as that

the second she switches to an indie label i will stop criticizing her work ethic as a major label artist

This is about the artist Lana Del Rey that we love pretty much unless she serves us bore after bore like on Comamoon.

We want to see her live, we want to watch her perform, we want to read her interviews, we want to hear her songs on the radio.

I am really baffled that some of us bring it doing to only being interested in sales. Like don't you ever talk with that tone to me, I was here for her since summer 2011, I supported her in every fight online, bought her shit etc. 

We only point out that it IS A SHAME that because of the lack of exposure and I am sure TV shows don't even want to book her at this point, because they see her as a weak performer and loser, she is losing fans that other artists pick up thankfully.

I mean, I can see it a shame because she's mega talented but I just don't think she'll go that far with promo again, I think it drained her.

I mean, I can see it a shame because she's mega talented but I just don't think she'll go that far with promo again, I think it drained her.

She is not giving her fans the full experience. If she is not ready, then she should not release. These relases, almost yearly without any form of proper exposure of her new material, make her rather look that she just wants some quick cash with mininal effort.

ok but in the end isnt all about just enjoying the music, that may sound corny as fuck, but some of yall be acting like your her fucking manager, like ok? ed and ben probably know what theyre doing

You guys are what? 16-25 year old people telling a grown professional woman who has been in the industry for years how she should live her career?

I don't see how expressing our opinions is 'telling' a woman how to live her career :/

ok but in the end isnt all about just enjoying the music, that may sound corny as fuck, but some of yall be acting like your her fucking manager, like ok? ed and ben probably know what theyre doing

"know what theyre doing"

ha! when Love leaked all they did was whine to the gays on twitter

It seems like some of you guys care more about her publicity and sales than the music.

No and this what some of you don't get. Music does not only come in CD format. Music is also there to played live. Also talking about her music and being out and about while demonstrating her talent is a BIG PART of being a fan. For every fandom if you are not a Kate Bush stan.

It seems like some of you guys care more about her publicity and sales than the music.

That's not true. 

You must be blind if you can't see that everything is resuming to sales and streaming nowadays. Her art is harmed directly just because she cannot sold out.