Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I hate the idea of it being "dedicated to fans" because I know it's not actually that impersonal to her - dedicating to fans seems like she wrote the whole record around what her fans might enjoy, which means going back to previously done concepts and sounds, which isn't what we necessarily want. But I know that that's likely not what she means anyway, because she's always evolving, so she wouldn't just take a step back and redo what's been done already. That's not what she's about.

Rather, I think this album will be way less autobiographical - so more storytelling and introduction of new ideas, sounds, visuals. I guess she's willing to be more abstract with this album, and thinking beyond her personal influences/experiences to greater themes.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I hate the idea of it being "dedicated to fans" because I know it's not actually that impersonal to her - dedicating to fans seems like she wrote the whole record around what her fans might enjoy, which means going back to previously done concepts and sounds, which isn't what we necessarily want. But I know that that's likely not what she means anyway, because she's always evolving, so she wouldn't just take a step back and redo what's been done already. That's not what she's about.

Rather, I think this album will be way less autobiographical - so more storytelling and introduction of new ideas, sounds, visuals. I guess she's willing to be more abstract with this album, and thinking beyond her personal influences/experiences to greater themes.

I'm totally agree with you. She is a unique artist and coming back to BTD( as unfortunately seems with Love, that is very poor compare to Lana's standard, especially with her last two records..) just to please most of her fans, will be a big regression for her career as an artist with big quality.

So far I'm liking this era alot more than honeymoon, not just with the song love (which I'm currently looking more than any song on honeymoon) but with the imagery we have so far too. Those posters and the single cover is far more beautiful and gorgeous than anything we got with the honeymoon era...it's not that I dislike honeymoon though but so far I'm liking this era alot more

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

lol I'm pretty sure every quote I got from you so far has been rude and unesescary, but I still ly lmao. Anyways, no it's just a rumored concept. She's having feautures on this album, and she worked on stuff with the Weekend last year. And several fans who idek how this know this but they do said there's a horror movie type sounding song and trap influenced songs. I'm not saying anymore, cause I already got a warning for nothing. I know nothing that's confirmed

You making up rumors =/= a rumored concept. Post a source :xtina:

the album will not be called "Love". we went over this in the original Pre-Pre Release thread. eclipse said the lead single would not be the title of the album

I'm not completely ruling it out bc Eclipse said the new single was gonna be called YAIL but Lana changed her mind so it might happen again

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Exactly

I don't get this. ITS NOT CONFIRMED. IM NOT SAYING IT IS I WAS JUST SAYING. There is no "source". I just read it on a lana news twitter im not saying its real.

Eclipse/ultrasubversive said something ab the horror movie thing i think

I don't get this. ITS NOT CONFIRMED. IM NOT SAYING IT IS I WAS JUST SAYING. There is no "source". I just read it on a lana news twitter im not saying its real.

wait what is this fight about? 

wait what is this fight about?

I post simple rumors or facts i read on twitter and here, and when I talk about it everyone says "I" made it up or what not. I never said any of this was actually confirmed, it's not.

I know nothing other than what I see. No one leaked me info.

Well, it's just the way you said it. If you had said "It's rumored" or "I think" before you said it then it would've made a huge difference. You just flat out saying "There's gonna be" basically sounds like you saying it's for sure. I just feel like you want to post stuff and see if people believe it or not and then when people don't you can resort back to "I never said it was confirmed!!1!!1!1"

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Well, it's just the way you said it. If you had said "It's rumored" or "I think" before you said it then it would've made a huge difference. You just flat out saying "There's gonna be" basically sounds like you saying it's for sure. I just feel like you want to post stuff and see if people believe it or not and then when people don't you can resort back to "I never said it was confirmed!!1!!1!1"

Right

Yeah ig when i said "There's gonna be a song like "Antidote" by Travis Scott" that was sketchy. but no I never made up the trap song rumor thing. eclipse/ultrasubversive etc said that and the horror movie song. sorry lol i hate my profile name it makes me come off as seriosu

and the song features on ldr5 is real didnt intescope say that ill find the link even

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lana-del-rey-new-single-love-300409874.html#continue-jump

Feel free to post your twitter sources, we can at least confirm and deny the info they have. Otherwise yes it looks attention seeky

not a friday sis

It's Lana. HBTB was released on a monday, and the original Love release date was a tuesday. She's so random, wouldn't surprise me if she released an album on any other day than friday

image.png