Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

what if lana and rihanna made a song together

i feel like theyre kind of opposites personality wise but with beautiful avant garde hits like kiss it better and love on the brain... could be amazing  :flutter:

pNjWdpc.png

f*ck Marina and her Flop Diamonds. I want an A$AP Rocky collab, The Weeknd collab, Artic Monkeys collab. F*ck Marina, :)Lady Gaga, they're good but they don't match the beautiful of Lana.

And btw, Love (Radio Mix) http://picosong.com/G9Lq/

Before you start whining, this is fan made!

*Arctic :kiss3:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

LOL @ Lana saying in that Billboard interview a new song wouldn't be a surprise

I thot she said album

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

LOL @ Lana saying in that Billboard interview a new song wouldn't be a surprise

She said album, and this wasn't planned at all like that's why it was kinda messy (although I think it made lana look good in the end because she handled it with such grace and maturity), and we still got promo posters and a registration so it wasn't really a surprise. 

i just want an album with a bunch of songs like wayamaya / never let me go / on our way / i dont wanna go except more polished. love isnt the sound i had in mind but its still so good, so im keeping hope

pNjWdpc.png

She said album, and this wasn't planned at all like that's why it was kinda messy (although I think it made lana look good in the end because she handled it with such grace and maturity), and we still got promo posters and a registration so it wasn't really a surprise.

Ah OK. Hopefully the album isn't like the single

Marina also liked a tweet saying  "The songwriting thing too, Jesus. Adele's album features Max Martin, Shellback, Ryan Tedder, Greg Kursin...Collaboration is good!" :oopna: 

I mean Lana did say this album was for us and honestly I'd say Marina is pretty high up their when it comes to fans begging for a collab, plus Marina has talked about collaborating with her before. However, I doubt this would happen, I mean, I don't know- I just think all these years of wishing and it coming true would be way too unreal. I feel like their voices could actually work together or their songwriting, but I wouldn't be sure what to expect, I'd probably be taken so far back I'd be in a distant galaxy with Luke Skywalker. I'd also be here for a collab with The Neighbourhood, but I'm 99% sure that's not going to happen.

I am however expecting a collab with A$AP or The Weeknd, possibly Alex Turner.

Honestly, though, I'm just excited for this album and I think she'll pull through.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif