Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I hope we get some songs that sound like a 2.0 version of Million Dollar Man, Without You, Body Electric, Bel Air, Burning Desire, Ultraviolence, Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Pretty When You Cry, Money Power Glory, Freak, Salvatore and 24.

Also, would love to see a cover of any Joy Division song or Janis Joplin's Little Girl Blue.

i don't rly want a 2.0 of anything but rather something NEW drawing themes/sounds from older songs and combining them

I hope the lead single was a sort of introductory sound, the welcoming gates to the album, paving the way to different styles being explored in the rest of the album. I have a feeling this will be a very diverse album, and Love was meant to act as a representation of Classic Lana, not the general sound of all songs.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

It could fit with this era's theme

I feel like she'll explore a plethora of styles this time!

Agree. If it's truly an album "for her fans," I predict there's gonna be a type of track for every type of fan. I think it's gonna be a hard album to hate

My selfish ass wants a new ASAP collab. He's releasing this year, and all the Supreme junkies are perched, gasping, waiting for the 145879th track about selling crack and wearing Dior. So it might actually be, charts-incomes-exposure wise, a smart move.

Anyone here that would like to hear a new album that sounds like Ultraviolence? Just love that 70's rock vibe, really hope she does something like that again someday.

Yall opening a tea house over there :tea: God Rakim is a brat but I love him so much

ZKcaooE.png

Agree. If it's truly an album "for her fans," I predict there's gonna be a type of track for every type of fan. I think it's gonna be a hard album to hate

If it really is for the fans, then please include Life Is Beautiful and fuck that damn Lionsgate hahahahaha

original.gif