Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Can we make a guess on when the album will come out using her previous release schedules? Like how long did for us to get Honeymoon after High By the Beach?

Honeymoon the album came out like 5 weeks later, but for UV it was like 9 weeks after West coast.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Can we make a guess on when the album will come out using her previous release schedules? Like how long did for us to get Honeymoon after High By the Beach?

Well HBTB was in August, Honeymoon in September. WC in April, Ultraviolence in June. I bet this album will come out sometime in April.

Honeymoon was released 5 weeks and 5 days after HBTB

If she'd do the same thing again, this means the album comes on 14th April, since the initial planned release date for Love was 6th of March

I think it could be sooner tho, because UMG did not want the wait to be too long

image.png

It's Lana. HBTB was released on a monday, and the original Love release date was a tuesday. She's so random, wouldn't surprise me if she released an album on any other day than friday

a random single release doesn't make much sense but is way more likely than a random album release because albums are usually released at the same time on all platforms (aka digital AND physical) so they would have to get some extra shipment for the physical copies and some store would put it up the Friday before or something. Albums are very safe to get released on Fridays. This is also the reason why there's multiple release dates for different countries just so things don't get messed up.

i76mrxw.png 

i think a lot of people are predicting spring vibes so it would be cool if she released the album around march 20/21 which is the first day of spring. except for maybe aussies and new zealanders

pNjWdpc.png

a random single release doesn't make much sense but is way more likely than a random album release because albums are usually released at the same time on all platforms (aka digital AND physical) so they would have to get some extra shipment for the physical copies and some store would put it up the Friday before or something. Albums are very safe to get released on Fridays. This is also the reason why there's multiple release dates for different countries just so things don't get messed up.

didnt think about this, youre right

image.png

It's been registered since 2012 if I'm not wrong 

Yeah, it has

isn't this from 2012? isn't it speculated to be a ride demo or did i make that up. she definitely has an unleaked song called drive tho I'm sure

its a halsey song now

:toofunny: Really sorry for the hype I was really unsure, btw this Halsey song is amazing roast me

ZKcaooE.png