Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know if this was posted but Love is getting the acclaim it deserves Pitchfork: Best new track

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/18791-lana-del-rey-love/

I don't care. Love is a great track, the video is great. Lana wasn't in the spotlight for a long time. People need time to discover her again. If the album is in the same vein (quality pop) and she'll stay positive I predict that she'll sell more than she did with UV

let's hope that the same writer will do the review for the album

:creep:

giphy.gif

Lmao people thinking Lana would even consider a collab with Ariana

Ariana probably respects Lana for her work but Lana would've been frightened to open her mouth and spill a note with Ariana in the room

I'm sorry mommy

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Ariana is an immature fad. Will be a huge dent in Lana's discography if Lana reached out to her in order to please her undeserving fans.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/834109255754067969

Still not hoping for a collab, no no no, don't make this happen, both of you princesses, someone spoken here about Lana seeming like a sleepy annoyed aunt compared to Marina and Marina sounding like a goat on drugs or something as bizzare as this. The statement 100% on point

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I don't know if this was posted but Love is getting the acclaim it deserves Pitchfork: Best new track

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/18791-lana-del-rey-love/

i mean... if this album is supposed to sound similar to born to die... and pitchfork gave born to die a 5.5 out of 10...

pNjWdpc.png

Ariana is an immature fad. Will be a huge dent in Lana's discography if Lana reached out to her in order to please her undeserving fans.

she might be an immature fad, i agree, but to say she isnt a good singer is basically the same as saying i dont have ears

but im on the same boat, if lana has made 4 albums without any collaborations then i wouldnt want her to do one at the risk of putting a dent in her amazing work

pNjWdpc.png

:( im really just idk i hope this album is fresh and not just a honeymoon 2.0, i think i would like a diverse album with abit of like neo soul, pychadelic rock, dark cinematic horror but like a girl can dream right

hey_hey.jpg

:( im really just idk i hope this album is fresh and not just a honeymoon 2.0, i think i would like a diverse album with abit of like neo soul, pychadelic rock, dark cinematic horror but like a girl can dream right

i dont want it to be a repeated sound of any of her past albums, but i would muuuuch rather take a honeymoon 2.0 than a born to die / paradise 2.0

pNjWdpc.png

i dont want it to be a repeated sound of any of her past albums, but i would muuuuch rather take a honeymoon 2.0 than a born to die / paradise 2.0

id rather jump off a building

hey_hey.jpg