Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Katy and Marina: Horrible cliched songwriting, faux "socially conscious", ugly voices, PANNED. 

Taylor  has only "copied" Lana w Wildest Dreams. RED and 1989 are better albums than Born To Die anyhow and certainly better than any panned flop Marina record. That is all.

taylor-swift-falling-over-backwards-heel

there are singers i dont like but i can say i dont like them and get over it when somebody else does like them... i think thats a vital communication some lanaboards members could use

pNjWdpc.png

I think it's starting to get to the point where no one can say what they really think about anything on here in fear they will get ridiculed for it. Once someone says something bad to someone, others hop on the bandwagon for the sake of it and ends up on an almost cyber bullying level.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Thoughts on Lana and Katy Perry dropping videos back to back?

Katy's video is getting views faster but it has a much bigger dislike/like ratio, also lol @ Katy trying to be "socially conscious" with a whole lead single and then Lana is just like

Are you watching  :creep:

marina's voice is fantastic, one of the best out there,

her chestvoice is strong and low with a nice smokiness,

her headvoice is also really strong, full& powerful

and her mix is excellent, both voices are so well connected it's incredible

some of y'all just really love to hate but have no clue what the fûck you actually talking about lol