Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

"But you were so obsessed with writing the Best American Record that there's nothing left, you did all for fame

Someone on ATRL said those were the lyrics to BAR to me this context is the only way for the name not to be super presumptuous 

Someone on ATRL said those were the lyrics to BAR to me this context is the only way for the name not to be super presumptuous

I tried pairing a melody to that for 5 minties and I can't imagine how she'd sing that. There's gotta be a bass and trap beat

Neil apparently shot the album cover lel

ya? who mentioned that

lol wym

we both know that its not fashionable to love me but you don't go cause truly theres nobody for you but me

i remember when we first found out the lyrics and then the melody we were like "what the hell was lana thinking"

we both know that its not fashionable to love me but you don't go cause truly theres nobody for you but me

i remember when we first found out the lyrics and then the melody we were like "what the hell was lana thinking"

true. i hope its a bop tho no one likes a dead title track

I'm sorry but "Subversive Road" has got to be one of the worst titles I've ever heard - I literally absolutely hate it because it sounds so trite and I do not think it is what SR stands for.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I'm sorry but "Subversive Road" has got to be one of the worst titles I've ever heard - I literally absolutely hate it because it sounds so trite and I do not think it is what SR stands for.

well its fake so thats good

also im pretty sure those bar lyrics are just pieces of them strung together. not the full line or correct order.