Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

lil concept.....ill make her better soon 

Screen_Shot_2017_02_23_at_13_14_02.png

holy  :toofunny: this is beautiful

chuck and neil need to take notes 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

If volume is off does it still count?

Apparently it doesn't count if you mute Spotify, but I don't think you'll be able to hear anything if you turn the volume down as low as you possibly can without muting it.

Also according to this, it does count if you put the song on repeat: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/What-counts-as-a-stream/td-p/1212623

I AM MY ONLY GOD

BAR: driving to Taco Bell

LDR6: getting a parking ticket

driving to taco bell #omfg #imdying 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

US & UK Lana fans need to get their :) together.

Falling on iTunes and not impressive updates on Spotify either.

Where are you at?

The fact that she has low numbers in the UK doesn't surprises me anymore, she neglected that market

But realistically can we expect big numbers after UV and HM and the way she promoted her music? She has 10 mil. views for Love on youtube in 3 days which is great. Will she have 100 mil. in a month? No. First, Lana doesn't have a broad appeal, she never had it btw, and secondly she doesn't do any heavy promo (tv+radio). The song is good but rarely a song becomes a hit without heavy involvement from the artist.

I don't see yet any particular promotional  strategy in this era. The only realistic strategy in my opinion is to win back some of the people who bought BTD but even that is very difficult for many reasons I will not dwell on here. It doesn't help that her management seems more focused on that Dua singer. 

A more pop sound is not necessarily equivalent with commercial success (Carly) and trash. Depression is hard to pull of artistically and frankly can become boring and meaningless after some time. A more pop Lana is a more energized and optimistic Lana to me which has something else to say besides self-loathing.

So forget the charts and enjoy the music and videos

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

The fact that she has low numbers in the UK doesn't surprises me anymore, she neglected that market

But realistically can we expect big numbers after UV and HM and the way she promoted her music? She has 10 mil. views for Love on youtube in 3 days which is great. Will she have 100 mil. in a month? No. First, Lana doesn't have a broad appeal, she never had it btw, and secondly she doesn't do any heavy promo (tv+radio). The song is good but rarely a song becomes a hit without heavy involvement from the artist.

I don't see yet any particular promotional  strategy in this era. The only realistic strategy in my opinion is to win back some of the people who bought BTD but even that is very difficult for many reasons I will not dwell on here. It doesn't help that her management seems more focused on that Dua singer. 

A more pop sound is not necessarily equivalent with commercial success (Carly) and trash. Depression is hard to pull of artistically and frankly can become boring and meaningless after some time. A more pop Lana is a more energized and optimistic Lana to me which has something else to say besides self-loathing.

So forget the charts and enjoy the music and videos

Hitting a hundred million in March according to kworb: http://kworb.net/youtube/video/3-NTv0CdFCk.html

i love lana and i want the best for her career but... the btd music video was uploaded december 2011 and it has 307 million views. and the btd era was her peak in terms of popularity with the general public. the love music video is doing well but? 100 mil views by march doesnt sound realistic especially for lana del rey

pNjWdpc.png