Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

"Layna" 

reminds me that when i first found out about lana in 2013 i pronounced it as "lay-nuh del rey" for like a solid two months before i heard it spoken out loud  :toofunny:

pNjWdpc.png

Lana will drive a car in space on the cover :teehee:

Bar: Driving In Cars With Boys
LDR6: Hand Cuffed against the car because a dead sugar daddy was found in the trunk and the boys were 16 year old twinks

Great idea for a music video :)

Mfhp.gif

Is this album title being mentioned confirmed or just a theory?

ive lost track of whether people are saying its the song title or album title or both, but yeah im 90% sure its BAR or BAM like people are saying

pNjWdpc.png

ive lost track of whether people are saying its the song title or album title or both, but yeah im 90% sure its BAR or BAM like people are saying

why BAM?

hey_hey.jpg

I don't know what is wrong with her team. 

Love will finish the tracking week on #11 or 12 on iTunes which is way better than HBTB or WC, however, this could have been higher. The speed WC and HBTB were plummeting was insane, this is rather doing okay.

However, however they need to work hard since tomorrow there are a plenty of new releases coming and they will all debut high and stay high. This will free fall every where, iTunes and streaming if they don't shove it down our throats.

When Million Noses can be a hit, why can't Love?

Most importantly, they need to get her more exposure on Spotify in the US and get a radio edit for Love on the way that can be serviced to Pop radio.

I feel like this time around we won't be getting 4 songs one week after the other before the album drops

why BAM?

Lana Del Rey featuring Alexis Mateo - BAM!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I want something traditional but beautiful like UV.....I think i'd want to see a lot more of the blue lighting to oppose the pink aesthetic of HM.

I wanna see something like the night time in the city like in the Ride music video for the official shoot.

I want neon lights and night in the city and I JUST FEEL IT. She's been deprived of this style for so long.

I don't know what is wrong with her team. 

Love will finish the tracking week on #11 or 12 on iTunes which is way better than HBTB or WC, however, this could have been higher. The speed WC and HBTB were plummeting was insane, this is rather doing okay.

However, however they need to work hard since tomorrow there are a plenty of new releases coming and they will all debut high and stay high. This will free fall every where, iTunes and streaming if they don't shove it down our throats.

When Million Noses can be a hit, why can't Love?

Most importantly, they need to get her more exposure on Spotify in the US and get a radio edit for Love on the way that can be serviced to Pop radio.

I feel like this time around we won't be getting 4 songs one week after the other before the album drops

Million reasons is a good song but Love is better..

But Lady Gaga has already performed million reason about 10-15 times on TV plus Victoria's Secret fashion show..so that's why

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Why do ya'll care so much about sales? As long as i can still listen to the song then i'm fine :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Million reasons is a good song but Love is better..

But Lady Gaga has already performed million reason about 10-15 times on TV plus Victoria's Secret fashion show..so that's why

pkus ENDLESS discounts and pushing it on the radio. Love is miles better. It's about the same in terms of being radio friendly. A radio edit would make it far easiert for pop stations to play it. Plus, it needs more exposure. 

I know about the performances, let us all hope that Lana is really making this for her fans like she says it and performs this on tv.

Why do ya'll care so much about sales? As long as i can still listen to the song then i'm fine :)

because you won't be listening to the artists for too long if they don't sell enough

pkus ENDLESS discounts and pushing it on the radio. Love is miles better. It's about the same in terms of being radio friendly. A radio edit would make it far easiert for pop stations to play it. Plus, it needs more exposure. 

I know about the performances, let us all hope that Lana is really making this for her fans like she says it and performs this on tv.

because you won't be listening to the artists for too long if they don't sell enough

Agree with all..I think she will make a comeback on TV..And yes a radio edit ( or even a remix which I hate) would be very helpful

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...