Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

BuzzFeed is really up on Lana lately lol

50615973546_4bc813c0e0_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

What is this witchcraft BS? Only Lana...I wonder if this has anything to do with the content of the album (Love is magic but it isn't witchcraft) or is just some random Lana style of online promo

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Tbh I just hope it's the aesthetic she's going for, and nothing more deeper than that. I know a lot about witchcraft (I actually almost became a Pagan lol) and it's not a bad religion, it's actually very reasonable and nice but I hope it's nothing to do with Satanism (isn't Lana a Christian/Catholic?)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Is YG on the deluxe of BAR

I thought it was an UV outtake but maybe it is on the deluxe version of LDR5, hence by it hasn't been fully leaked yet like Fine China and Yes To Heaven.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I thought it was an UV outtake but maybe it is on the deluxe version of LDR5, hence by it hasn't been fully leaked yet like Fine China and Yes To Heaven.

Ik that sounds crazy of me, but like I saw a pic of an Instagram post of someone commenting Lana to put YG as a deluxe track cause she didnt know.? its complicated. but that would be cool