Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

This era is the best so far, i'm having such a good time reading these comments. And Lana is for sho a witch. Didn't a crazy fan find a satanic book in her house or something?

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Is it worth staying up

Tomorrow is my day off and I had these wild ambitions to wake up hella early and accomplish so much stuff but now I'm laying in bed in the dark because my husband is sleeping and I wish I was sleeping too but I need to know what happens. I'm staying up

LIZARD PEOPLE

I think that this was her planned release schedule of the singles from the album and the last date is the album release. There are two possibilities: she will release another single today which is insane or, which is more probable, she forgot to adjust the picture posted on twitter to the fact that she released the first single in advance. Anyway this is a clear hint that she will do a social network type of promo so forget big time promo and big sale numbers. I saw that many are attacking her team and label for not promoting enough, I think that they just had an agreement with Lana that she will not participate in big promotion and they will invest as little as possible in promoting her music. She is afraid of performing on tv and she doesn't want mega-exposure again. Everybody must get over it, big time pop Lana will never happen. So, we can go back to the music, even if I already overplayed Love, I can get it out of my head

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Her look + makeup in the picture make her look like that Zeena Lavey girl, who wrote the book that crazy stan found at her place. Her intergalactic space witch era is about to ravage the universe :defeated: Xenu is shook !

She could chart again. There's no point in being pessimistic. I want mom to earn coins but it's not necessary. if she has enough $$$ for another vid like National Anthem, we'll all be snatched--let's be real