Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

This is not the current discussion but my cat is the number 1 Love stan I can't listen/watch without her coming and purring. If she was human she probably would be responsible for half the sales of the song :oprah:

ZKcaooE.png

Azealia Banks is wasting her talent. There's no female artist in the rap scene who is more talented

Edit: Except for Lana obviously. Delicious could have easily closed the rap game.

r5BmJsH.jpg

I've always hater her, she's ugly, problematic and too try hard. And now she's talking :) about Lana? You can have her little broke with broke taste ass.

1. "She's ugly" - why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can decide if you're in the position to call her ugly

2. "problematic" - Definitely, but it doesn't change the fact that she is talented.

1. "She's ugly" - why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can decide if you're in the position to call her ugly

2. "problematic" - Definitely, but it doesn't change the fact that she is talented.

I mean ugly as in rude and just an ugly person. lmao im not shamming bitches for their appearance

shes sooo problematic. i like 'ice princiess' if im honest