Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

It's one thing to make a political statement against Trump policies and it's another thing alluding that she is participating in a ritual to harm him. I agree that it's ridiculous and creates bad karma. She doesn't need anymore stupid controversies (i wish i was dead etc.). I'm starting flipping again...

Yeah this I agree with. To bring religion into the situation is in bad taste. I hope she tweets some,thing soon to clear up this mess.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's one thing to make a political statement against Trump policies and it's another thing alluding that she is participating in a ritual to harm him. 

Why? He is harming the entire country more & more every day. 

14417469274.gif

Imagine a crazed nra vigilante who just shot her on the spot while she is going out buying her coffee

Exactly. I don't like Trump but it's a dangerous game mentioning his name + mention of occult rituals.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

omg, the overreactions are killing me. 

i, for one, am glad she's taking a stance against trump even if it's an eccentric one. also i'm soooo here for witchy lana.

haters can get hexed! 

Exactly. I don't like Trump but it's a dangerous game mentioning his name + mention of occult rituals.

how is it dangerous??  :lmao:

let me be who i'm meant to be

omg, the overreactions are killing me. 

i, for one, am glad she's taking a stance against trump even if it's an eccentric one. also i'm soooo here for witchy lana.

haters can get hexed! 

how is it dangerous??  :lmao:

hexed my way up to the top

If this witch thing will stick with her, if she doubles down on it, she risks to not be taken seriously anymore in the business and she will effectively kill her career

this isn't an action movie, queen of reaching

remember when a guy took pictures in her house and put them on FB?

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

If this witch thing will stick with her, if she doubles down on it, she risks to not be taken seriously anymore in the business and she will effectively kill her career

sure jan.

...why is everyone jumping into conclusions when she hasn't actually said anything that clearly mentions witchcraft.

Or Donald Trump. Or politics. I've indulged in the speculation myself, but c'mon people, chill out until she confirms what this is all about.

it's so vague & everyone is losing their minds. :facepalm:

The overreactions at her Buzzfeed witchcraft

The Trump - dems opposition is pure hatred.

I actually take offense to this. It's not pure hatred. I oppose Trump because what he stands for violates nearly everything I believe in as an American. (Hell, what he stands for even goes against most of the conservative Christian values I was raised with!)

It's one thing to make a political statement against Trump policies and it's another thing alluding that she is participating in a ritual to harm him. I agree that it's ridiculous and creates bad karma. She doesn't need anymore stupid controversies (i wish i was dead etc.). I'm starting flipping again...

Harm him? The chants I've seen talk about wishing him to fail and not be able to harm others. Nothing about harm coming to him. But go ahead and overreact as usual. Flippity floppity.

Imagine a crazed nra vigilante who just shot her on the spot while she is going out buying her coffee

Um... should we be worried about you:biblio:

remember when a guy took pictures in her house and put them on FB?

...like the one of her satanic book? :troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Like there's that much left to kill.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif