Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

or some kind of album promo? it's so vague & everyone is losing their minds. :facepalm:

That's a possibility but the dates she tweeted line up accurately with the dates that Pagans are planning on doing the rituals against Trump.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So why is she doing that sign with her hands or why she chose those dates that have an occult significance? She's a loose catholic and lately I think that she got sucked in this occult BS

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Y'all this is like the equivalent of doing a ouija board or some advanced candle lighting. The overreactions at her Buzzfeed witchcraft

That's a possibility but the dates she tweeted line up accurately with the dates that Pagans are planning on doing the rituals against Trump.

she's always been so distant from media / 'oversharing' to avoid controversy.. i'm entirely clueless in anticipation  :excited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AU1u9_03vg

Queen of the Occult. LDR5 teas? eH1mCmL.gif

14417469274.gif

YES! I love this whole situation, it's just hilarious. Imagine something actually happens to Trump after this witch spell.  :lmao:

i just thought about that, imagine he get's an heart attack or something that night :lmao:

i just thought about that, imagine he get's an heart attack or something that night :lmao:

Come through, #ILLUMILANA! :illumilana: :illumilana2:

But seriously, I had no idea Americans are so sensitive about pseudo-magical stuff LMAO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Come through, #ILLUMILANA! :illumilana: :illumilana2:

But seriously, I had no idea Americans are so sensitive about pseudo-magical stuff LMAO.

yeah that's america lol

everyone would laugh about this here in europe :toofunny:

SQbzadg.jpg

Honestly this so so funny...

Queen Of Occult and Pure Fücking randomness. The new promo image is gorgeous though.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It's one thing to make a political statement against Trump policies and it's another thing alluding that she is participating in a ritual to harm him. I agree that it's ridiculous and creates bad karma. She doesn't need anymore stupid controversies (i wish i was dead etc.). I'm starting flipping again...

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers